62| Restaurant

These asshole brothers of mine won't shut the fuck up about Briella! They have been flooding the group chat with random ass questions

These asshole brothers of mine won't shut the fuck up about Briella! They have been flooding the group chat with random ass questions. For example, Beckham asked if they had milk in Italy...

And he's going to be a father? Please god help us.

Speaking of Brie, I've missed hearing her loud voice around the house....even though it's been two days. What I haven't missed is being interrupted every time I speak. That girl can't hold her thoughts in, I'm telling ya!

Theo, Nico, Lorenzo and Valentino have been helping out with some business work. Well, mostly Lorenzo and Valentino since the Irish are making their big return. We're planning a ball!

Everybody loves balls...hehehehehe.

The only problem is, Gi Yang. We haven't seen him since Briella ate and shit him out in front of us. My intuition tells me that he won't be bothering us but something deep down tells me watch out.

But that's all I have for today.

Hope you liked my update!

Italian food is much more better than American food

Italian food is much more better than American food. That's my TED TALK of the day.

I'm meant to be getting ready but I'm eating pasta instead. Scar's bringing me to some restaurant, he promised that I'd like it but sir, I can barely walk after last night.

Scar walked in, already in a suit, button his shirt up.

"You're still not ready?!" He asked, I looked back at him, still eating my pasta.

"I'm getting ready...slowly but surely" I answered.

Scar chuckled while walking into the bathroom again. I decided to go get ready, I had a green dress picked out already. I put the pretty dress on and tied my hair in a low bun, letting loose baby hairs frame my face. I then put mascara, lipgloss and brow gel on. It's way too hot here to do a full face of makeup y'all.

I walked out of the bedroom, meeting with Scar, he looked so fucking GOOOD!

"DAAAAAMN! YOU LOOK SO FINE" I screamed, holding my hands up to my face. Scar turned around and let out a soft laugh.

"You look perfect princess."

Yeah bitch, I know.

I held onto Scar's hand as we walked out of the villa. The little restaurant wasn't far from where the villa is so we decided to walk.

I'm glad I didn't wear high heels!

We walked down the beautiful little village, children were playing about, the colors of the buildings brought me great happiness. I could never be sad here, it's too wonderful. People smiled and waved as we walked through the village, I could hear people whispering my surname, obviously knowing it was me. But to my surprise, they respected me a bit more.

We finally arrived at the extraordinary restaurant, the chandeliers could be seen a mile away, people instantly looked up and smiled at us. A hostess showed us to our table, which was fucking ADORABLE!

Scar picked a table beside an open window, so that we could basically sit outside. It was isolated and romantic.

Two words that I never though I'd put together...

We sat down beside each other, our fingers intertwined

We sat down beside each other, our fingers intertwined. A waiter then walked up to us.

"Ciao, come stai?" The waiter asked. (Hello, how are you?)

"Bene, E tu?" I responded with a smile. (Good, what about you?)

"Bene, cosa posso farti bere?" (Good, what can I get you to drink?)

I looked at Scar, surprise covered his face.

"Birra e tequila per favore" I responded, once the waiter left, Scar finally spoke up.

"So what other languages do you know?" He asked with a cute smirk on his face.

"Oh well, I know fluent French, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese. A little bit of Russian and Marco's teaching me Irish now" I explained.

"Daaaamn!" Scar surprisingly shouted. "I gotta teach you some Arabic!"

I chuckled at his excitement, I love how he wants to know more about me. He's just....perfect.

Okay

Okay....picture this...

Do you ever get when you're trying not to get into any relationships but someone pops up and now all you do is think about them?

Well....that's what happening to me y'all.

You see, someone popped up in my life again, I haven't seen them in a while....almost 5 years or so. I thought I'd never see them again. We used to date but I fucked it up. I didn't know how to communicate and so, she left. She found someone new and got married. I wanted to be happy for her but....I just couldn't.

But now, we may or may not have been sleeping together....

DO NOT TELL MY SIBLINGS!!!

Authors note:

Sorry for the short chapter yall, I will be uploading a few more :)

Can you guess who Rocco's talking about hehehehehe