Ch. 32 Caller

Ash

Eiji picked up his ringing phone, and brought it to his ear with a small smile. I guessed it had to be Ibe-san, who else would call and make him smile? Besides me ofcourse. (Cocky) suddenly his mouth went agape and his eyes widened. His entire demeanor changed. I scooted closer and squinted as if that would help. "Wha-." I cut Jackson off with a glare and a hand gesture. His mouth opened and closed and he visibly paled. When the phone cut off he dropped it to the table and screamed. "No!" He stood from the booth, backing away from the table, the phone, and me. His shaky thin hands went to his hair and his expression was mortified. "What? Eiji, calm down, what is it? Who called?" He looked to me with these large and watery eyes of brown, scared. I could tell by his posture he was just about ready to start running, as everything wouldn't make sense. I gradually stepped closer with my hands held out, trying to keep him calm as he wasn't in my arms. He started to shake his head and took a small step back. His eyes unfocused. "Hey, hey, Eiji, look at me, come on angel." He did, slowly looking up. His eyes met mine and he didn't move. I took the last step and slid my arms around his. Pulling them from his hair. No longer tugging the healthy strands.

NEW BOOK GUYS
Thank you for giving this one alot of love and I WILL continue it as best as I can but I have a new book out. It is called That's Not Right.   (GL💕)

Its based around 2 teenagers who are met with a zombie apocalypse during school. Kind of like All Of Us Are Dead. My favorite show btw. Thats Not Right will be published on Webnovel, if you have any questions let me know, and please show my new one some love like you did with this one. 😊😊

Also sorry for short chapter 😩