Ch.30 Fit

We arrived at the restaurant and pulled in slowly behind Jackson. We all stepped out of our cars and almost awkwardly headed through the doors. I was between Ash and Jackson when we went in, so when Jackson suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled me to the right, Ash didn't have time to grab me. He looked over shocked as I tumbled after Jackson, his pull slightly making my wrists ache and rub some cuts raw. I winced but he didn't notice and kept tugging harshly. When he arrived at the desired booth he wanted he practically pushed me in and slid in after me. I hit my hip on the wooden table and bumped my elbow on the wooden back of the booth, wrist still stinging. I skooched as far away from Jackson as I could and lowered my head, caressing my wrist. I had a long sleeve on as usual, so the fabric that rubbed on my cuts felt rougher than before. I felt small tears well in my eyes but I blinked them away, don't be a baby. Suddenly someone slipped into the seat infront of us. I looked up to see Ash, already staring at me. He smiled a little at me and I smiled back with a wince. He noticed and saw me holding my wrist. He began to glare at Jackson, and growled. "Really? You have to be gentle you idiot." He continued with a harsh tone. "Be f*cking careful next time." He turned to me and his scowl disappeared replaced with a worried look. He held out his hand and I lowered my head again, offering my hurt wrist. He unbuttoned the sleeve and rolled it up, letting out a tsk. I heard Jackson let out a gasp and look up at me, I avoided eye contact and refused to look at my wrist, tears welling again.

Ash

I'm going to kill him. I'm planning it, as soon as he leaves, I'm going to. Eiji won't have to know and feel like it's his fault when he didn't do anything. I'm just gonna give him a quick bullet to the brain, real nice and satisfying. Piece of trash. I examined Eiji's wrist, and could see how raw it looked. How hard did he pull him, god. A couple were bleeding slightly and I don't have any ointment or bandages. I look up to Jackson to see a shocked look on his face and him gaping at Eiji. "Hey." I barked. He snapped his head back to me with slight fear in his eyes. Eiji did the same, with a pleading look. I sighed and cleared my throat. Talking much softer. "Switch me places so I can get a proper look." When Jackson began to grumble and didn't move I raised an eyebrow, daring him to keep Eiji away from me any longer. He got the memo and stood. As we walked around eachother to trade spots all I could do was glare, as did he. I sat next to Eiji and held his wrist again. "Poor baby." I pouted and leaned down to kiss his hand. I watched his face as he blushed and looked away. I smirked and just held his hand. "Does it sting?" He nodded and as he did i could see the tears threatening to fall. I raised my hand and carresed his cheek, wiping his unshed tears with my thumb. It's only morning and he's almost cried twice. I frowned and continued to pet his head. He seemed to enjoy it, leaning in and closing his eyes. He really looks like a kitten, ugh he's adorable. "Thank's Ash." Then Jackson spoke up, ruining everything as usual. "Hey, uh, Eiji, I'm really sorry, I forget you're smaller than usual and more...uh...delicate." Eiji turned away with a huff. I chuckled knowing he hates being called that and Jackson just keeping failing. He continued never the less. "So I'll pay for your guy's meal, ok?" Me and Eiji both were about to decline when he cut us off. "Uhuh, yeah I know. Jeez, you guys really fit." Eiji and I looked at eachother and smiled widely. "I'm doing it anyway, so..yeah." I rolled my eyes, and ignored him. Looking back to the angel next to me. He was smiling at his lap and rocking back and forth. I could honestly stare at him all day. He had the largest and brownest puppy eyes you could think of and the cutest little button nose. He's so precious, so why does everyone try to hurt him?

Little did he know, Eiji was thinking the same thing about him, they really did fit.

Yes, I published again. I need to make it up to you guys and IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS. I will be continuing this story for awhile so don't worry about it 😌, also, after this book, what characters would you guys want next? I really only do bl, so sorry if you don't read that. Anyway byeeee

(I'm gonna spoil you guys this year)