When it was finally our turn for fan service, my sister carefully brought me and Nayeon to an introduction as we shook our hands.

"Hello there," She smiles.

"Mhm..." I only hum, looking away.

"Come on, Y/N! That's not how you talk!" The way her voice seems to have increased made me assume that this phase was a lesson for my behavior's sake.

"What do you want me to do?" I gazed at her, while Nayeon just chuckle over our moments.

"Picture!"

"Are you kidding me...?" I mumble in refusal.

Then, Nayeon voluntarily touches my shoulder with hers and makes a peace sign pose. As I was a little bit unprepared to strike a pose, all I did was look a lot bit dead towards Nayeon.

"That's just cute ~!" Seungwan grins widely.

"You could've given my beautiful face a moment," I say with sarcasm and Nayeon was shocked at first, her eyes widened.

"Y/N's like this, crazy about self love," With a help of my sister's explanation, Nayeon nods.

"I understand. What an interesting person,"

At that, Nayeon wore a suspicious smile and I glance over to where her two other members were. They have been doing pretty well, but in comparison, Nayeon had more fans than the other two.

And that's not the only observation I noticed.

There seems to be a kind of distance from the members.

For a while we left the event, Seungwan walks across the street in silence and I followed her.

"Y/N, tell Mom about the result for me, okay?" She speaks.

"She already knows,"

"I see..."

"Don't tell me you're going to meet Dad," My wild guess had her freaked out and she turns.

"...You knew?"

"It's fine. Tell him who's the boss," I tell her.

"Yeah, that's what I was going to do. You're... the best Y/N, I'm glad I have you as youngest," A sweet, beautiful smile plasters on her face.

"Likewise,"

The traffic light was lit up green and my sister runs. "I love you, Y/N!"

The unexpected words rang in my head and suddenly the time was slowed down. I could hear the world's silence....

and I heard something coming.

It was a fast speed car running towards her direction.

She died...

in front of me.

She died before she could tell Dad about her that she passed the board exam.

♧ End of Flashback♧

"I... I don't know what to say but I'm so sorry for your loss...," Sana's reply to my story was a whole stuttering issue.

"Yeah, don't let it bother you,"

Sana and I were the only students in Jinjikou High as we waited in the terminal for the bus to arrive.

"What? Of course, it'll bother me! Your sister seems to be a good person too! It's... sad. You should really express more, Y/N..."

Looking at Sana next to me, who's head faced down in misery and I startled. Never thought Sana would react like this and I gulp. "Sorry,"

"Is that an apology I hear?"

"I feel like I shared something deep and sensitive,"

"It's fine! In fact, I'm glad!" Sana turns to look at me.

My eyes moved to her, "You are?"

"Because... you never told anyone about this, did you?" Her voice was almost a whisper, as though there were people present to listen to us.

"..Exactly,"

"See? Th-thank you for sharing," Sana felt shy out of nowhere, lifting her toe and shakes her shoulder.

I gave the weirdest look and sighs, "You are the only person who knows this. The only thing I did is return the favor about secrets,"

At that, Sana stopped to avert her eyes on me and she bursts a smile. "Can't wait to know you more, Y/N,"

"Oy, oy... now that feels really different, stop,"

"Hm? Did that make your heart skip a beat? I am sorry but my heart belongs to Tzuyu,"

"Exactly, don't flirt with me,"

"I-I wasn't flirting with you, idiot! We're too close to be called strangers already, so I say this is what friends should do each other,"

... Friends, huh?

"I hope so,"

♧ ♧ ♧

I didn't tell Sana about my past just because I want to. It was on purpose where she'd most likely to feel sympathy towards me when I'm with her, and that's the key.

Sympathy is an advantage.

"Y/N, you went home really late, did you find a club already?" My Mom questions me when I drank a glass of water and finished breakfast.

"Yeah,"

"That's amazing! You're gonna have a friend! What club?"

"Helper's Club,"

"What an interesting club! You're helping the students in need?"

"Yes," I say and prepare my bag for school as I walk towards the door to wear my shoes.

"You have to tell me everything, okay? Share me your stories, Mom would love to hear them," She follows me all the way to the door.

"I'm off," I announce, ignoring her statement.

"Take care!" Mom waves a hand and smiles.

As I've left home, I walk briskly and stares the way I looked villain. "Well then..."

"Let's do this,"