A Mother's Inner Darkness

Start from the beginning

Stella: Well, don't you think you should disguise yourself?

Vara: Nah, I'll be fine. Thanks to this belt Lucifer gave me, any demon that doesn't know me, will see me as another demon. For example, I could look like an Imp, Hellhound, or.. whatever, but from your perspective, you'll still see me as human. It's all good. 

Stella: ... How did you come across Lucifer?

Vara: .. Well, it's actually a long story. Mind that I explain?

Stella: Sure. 

Vara then sits across the table where Stella was in the kitchen as Vara then begins to share his story.

Vara: You're aware of the supernatural world, right?

Stella: Duh, we're in it. And it includes the rankings.

Vara: That and... turns out, there is alot more then just Hell. 

Stella: Why?

Vara: Devils. They actually exist. Not imps, but real devils. I came across one that I was not wanting to talk to, but turns out, she reconsidered and we're now on good terms. Her name is Rias Gremory. 

Stella: Really? That sounds like Europe name.

Vara: I thought so too. I came across her, well, sort of. It happened when I first met a Nekomata Devil named Kuroka, who was on the run from a crime she committed for a reason. It took me awhile, but I managed to get her out of the devil's hit list. 

Stella: How come you associate with them?

Vara: Well, I didn't firsthand. I was somewhat a freelancer. But anyway, Kuroka told me that her sister was about to be sold off, as well as Rias and the women of her peerage to Riser Phenex. And... God, he is a total ass. He manipulated her by torturing her pawn and making her forfeit a rating game. 

Stella: That's just... cruel and disgraceful.

Vara: Exactly, he had no honor in his family, and I doubt that he'll ever have one not after what he did. Anyway, I saved Rias and the others from and won their thanks, but that's was when I was disguised.

Stella: When did you actually meet them?

Vara: It was when I came across the White Dragon Emperor. Turns out, he wanted me to help him take down a rogue Fallen Angel warmonger named Kokabiel. He was planning to unleash another Great War upon the Supernatural world, but thankfully I intervened and took him down. Though I'm still a bit pissed that Azazel told the others that Vali did it. 

Stella: Azazel? The ruler of vanity?

Vara: Well... A different Azazel. But anyway, that was when I met Lucifer back at the castle. He was interested as to how Charlie was paying visits to the castle back on Earth, and now he's okay with it. Rias came over that day as she wanted me to attend a Peace Meeting between the Devils, Angels, and Fallen Angels... which sounds impossible. 

Stella: I bet it was impossible.

Vara: Turns out, it went through okay. Since the peace was made, there will be no more Great Wars, and Hell doesn't have to get involved. So in a manner of speaking, Hell has now allied with the factions, thanks to Lucifer attending the meeting. 

Stella: ... For a Ruler of Hell, he sure is doing something that none of us would ever thought of.

Vara: Well, would you thought about a peace meeting?

Stella: ... I don't know. 

Vara: ... Well, that was about it on the peace meeting and all. I forgot to tell you that I went to go see the Harvest Moon Festival.