The curse to forget the past

Earlier that same day, Charlie had gone into the forest to look for the same witch that cast that spell on him, and his family many years ago to help him with a new problem. Hello?! Hello?! Is anybody here?! Yes, whose there what do you want?! Oh it's you Charlie come in come in. I'm not even gonna ask, can you help me though I have a problem.

Yes of course I know why you're here. You do?! Yes of course take a seat, you want your daughter Farrah to come home, but she has run away because of her twin sister Bella. You want them to forget shortly about each other as if Farrah doesn't remember why she even left, Bella will be away as if the last time she came back was when she was 8 years old she'll be back in another 2 more years, but for now no one has memories of what happened before then. Bella is still currently with her mom, but in a few days Farrah will come home.

No one not even you will have these memories you'll all think the last time you saw Bella was when she was 8 years old, you will not remember why you are in the forest and you will go home. Drink this Charlie! He does, she disappears. He goes home. Why am I out here? Oh well, Bella's with her mom, Farrah is in NYC for a few days visiting her mother's family. For the weekend, everything is lonely and quite.

Siting down with my paper drinking my decaf. We however still have memories of all the time I spent with Jack, Jake, and Danny, and everyone else, and getting the 3 brothers back together, as for why I'm here though I can't remember. I'm going home soon. A few hours later Danny shows up, and pours the rest of the memory potion in his coffee.

*sip sounds* whoa, I need to go call my brothers I haven't talked to them in a long time I wonder how they all are?! Mission accomplished. Now to go back to NYC. Hey Farrah guess what it worked, he went to go call his brothers. Good job Danny I know I could count on you. Well it was nice meeting all of you. Jake it was nice seeing you again. Thanks you too.

Yeah do you really have to leave so soon?! Oh you guys I wish I could stay, but I can't. It was so much fun, my flight back home leaves tomorrow. Ok well see you real soon we hope. Yeah come visit anytime. We will vampire girl, we gotta see you shred some half pipe. Lol will do Jakey. Bye everyone, goodnight, sweet dreams. Same Farrah we love you. Love you all too.

The next morning I was all ready and packed, I would be back in Forks soon. *Magical time skip * Ah, home sweet home. I took a cab home and opened the door with the spear key from under the mat of the house. Farrah your home?! Yeah dad. I wish you would've called me I could've came to come get you. Sorry Daddy, it's so early in the morning, summer has nearly begun.

Yep, so how was NYC?! It was great dad. How were the Longs? Great. So I heard you met uncle Vlad, and uncle Jack?! They were so nice dad. I'm glad I got to meet them. Thank you so much sweetheart. For what daddy?! For bringing my family back together. Then you're very welcome. Goodnight daddy. Goodnight?! Yeah it's so early in the morning I'm going back to sleep.

Which I still needed because my mother was no longer a vampire, and my dad was full mortal, so I was still "half." 2 years was gonna go by fast. Ok then goodnight dear. I'm going back to bed myself. Ok daddy. See you in a few hours. Ok. The rest of the day went on as normal. Summer went by fast and I started high school.

The Cullen's go to my school, they're freshmen again. I've met them a couple of times, they've met me a few times. We were fast great friends, just like I was part of the family. Which I would be, I need to be it's unsafe for me to be at home. So Esme is gonna step in and do a witch like spell to help with that. So see ya all real soon, when I become one of you, with replaced memories.