73 - I'm Coming For You

Start from the beginning

Ahsoka sighed with a solemn look in her eyes as she turned her gaze to the doctor who was still in the room. But she was on the floor, shaking, "Get him into a bacta tank-"

"What's wrong with him?" I asked with a head tilt, cutting of her words. Maul always has been an asshole who loves making little comments such as that, but something about it all felt different. He seemed genuinely distressed about something.

She met my gaze again and I could see she wanted to tell me, but she was hesitating, "Um," She cleared her throat, "Well before the explosion, I hit a break through on the liquid Orphical," My interest was instantly peaked, "There are only two planets that inhabit it, Mandalore and Onderon."

Meaning those are he two planets in the galaxy where it can be found, "I need clones stationed on each planet and-"

"I'm not done," Ahsoka rolled her eyes, "But seeing as Mandalore is in ruins now and many of the lining shafts where this stuff could be found has been destroyed. It's just Onderon and I think I know someone from there who can help us - or help me," She clarified, "But they won't if they know I'm associated with you again, so I have to go alone."

I furrowed my brows, "And that's why Maul is upset? Because you have to go alone?" It's not like she can't handle herself, and she won't be completely alone. I'll make sure a ship full of clones follows her and orbits the plant incase she needs aid.

"Well, no," She scratched the back of her head. I was starting to get really frustrated with her, since instead of being honest with me she's trying to dance around her words to figure out a way to tell me whatever this was without blowing her not-so-secret secret.

I groaned, "I know you two are fucking and I don't care, just tell me." Although I'm curious to how that's possible, I also don't wish to know at the same time.

Her eyes widened, "What? No! We are not doing that," She instantly defended herself, "We've only kissed and maybe a few other things- nevermind that's not the damn point. How do you know?"

I rolled my eyes, "A blind person could sense the tension snips. But like I said, I don't care, whatever makes you happy. Now tell me what's got him so bitchy, did you dump him or something?"

She sighed heavily as she backed up and leaned into the wall, "Do you remember Lux Bonteri?"

I nodded, "Yeah I remember that kid, isn't he from- oh." Then it hit me, now I get why Maul is upset, Lux used to be in love with her - from what I can remember.

She grimaced as she nodded with me, "Yeah Onderon, he's the person who I can get in contact with about the liquid Orphical. And seeing as him and I used to be engaged," engaged? That's new information for me. Now I really see why Maul is so upset - he's jealous, how interesting, "Maul isn't very happy about it."

I got off the bed while pulling the oxygen take with me using the force, "He'll get over it," I said in a monotone as I walked out of the room with the tank following me, "Do what you feel you must to learn about the distribution on the liquid. But then bring Bonteri back to me, or at least the location of his hidden fortress."

"Why?" She questioned me.

I paused and turned to glare at her, "Because him and his band of rebels have caused me a lot of trouble Ahsoka, so I plan to kill them, I thought that was obvious." I rolled my eyes before continuing to walk down the hall, "In the meantime while you're doing that, I'll keep Maul busy by having him help me find out who left me that little gift, and searching for (y/n) in case your mission falls through and you learn nothing." I stopped my movements as I entered the destroyed portion of the palace.