54-Traitor

2.1k words
༻✦༺
Countdown: 9 months

Vader's POV
I carried (y/n) to bed a little over an hour ago, and I know I should probably go to sleep as well. Tomorrow is going to be a long day - an amazing day yes, but incredibly long. I'm finally getting to marry her, the love of my life.

But sleep was proving to be difficult because I had someone on my mind. The memory of this person and their betrayal was tormenting me; Padmé Amidala, my first love.

I walked down the steps of my chambers, and pulled open the door that led to Obi-Wan. His fragile figure was hanging by his bloodied and bruised wrists, "Wake the fuck up traitor." I used the force to tug aggressively on the chains, startling him awake.

He weakly lifted his head, and smiled; showing a few broken teeth, "Shouldn't you be getting your beauty sleep for your big day tomorrow, you clearly need it." He chuckled; still being his normal annoying-self, despite his continuous torture and my efforts to break his character.

I ignored his comment and stepped closer to him, "Why did she do it?" I asked, feeling a tight pain in my chest.

He snorted with an eye roll, "You actually care?"

"It's not that I care it's-"

"You're worried that pretty little girl upstairs will hurt you the same way." He insinuated knowingly, "And you wish to prevent it."

I nodded, "What did I do wrong?"

That's why I can't sleep. I'm insecure, terrified of it happening all over again.

I tried so hard to fix things with Padme when I got out of that cell the Jedi locked me in after my mother's death. I did everything I could to make us better - to feel the love and a spark again. I took her on dates, I gave her all the attention I had to offer, I bought her gifts, flowers, chocolates - yet nothing I did was ever good enough.

And if I wasn't good enough for Padme, then who's to say I'm good enough for (y/n)?

For a small moment, Obi-Wan almost looked sympathetic - but it quickly disappeared, "Maybe she was just tired of that sorry excuse of dick you have."

I smirked with a light snort, "My dick is bigger than your forearm, and it satisfies my woman perfectly fine. So don't test me because I'm in a maiming mood and I will cut yours off," I grabbed his chin and squeezed it painfully, making him wince, "I probably should have after learning that you were fucking Padme behind my back." I aggressively pushed his head against the wall, and he grunted from the harsh impact.

I came to learn that Clovis wasn't the baby daddy after all... no, it was this son of a bitch. Turns out he was screwing me over since before I even gave in to the dark side. I also killed an innocent man, but I never liked Clovis anyway so...I don't feel bad.

I haven't told (y/n) what I learned either, because I was worried that she might see it as me being angry because I still cared for Padme or something. But no, it was just about the betrayal. I trusted them both, and they were fucking each other.

"She did have a good pussy," He taunted me with a smile.

I rolled my eyes, "I've had better," I slammed his head against the wall again, "Now tell me, why did you two betray me?"