17-Jealous

(TW: Massacre, Vomit, Minor Sexual Content)

(y/n)'s POV
Vader held my hair back as I threw up the alcohol from last night into the toilet, "This fucking sucks." I complained between hurls and he let out a little chuckle as he continued pulling loose strands away from my face.

I felt like absolute shit, he warned me before we even started that this would happen; did that hold me back at all? Nope, but it's only because I didn't know it'd be this bad. I feel like crawling into our bed and staying there for the rest of the week; while he cuddles me and brings me soup. Sounds like a plan.

"You alright?" He asked as he let go of my hair and I backed away from the toilet to lean against the cold, black, marble wall.

I shook my head as I leaned it back and gazed up to meet his eyes, "Fuck no." I placed my hands on my upset stomach and groaned in pain.

He chuckled again as he stood up and leaned in the doorway while he crossed his arms, "So um, do you remember everything from last night or?" He questioned curiously.

I shrugged as I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, "Honestly, everything went black after drink number five." Fuck I really overdid it for my first time drinking, next time I really need to pace myself. Oh god why is he even asking? "Please tell me I didn't do anything embarrassing." I opened my eyes to peer up at him sheepishly.

He snorted through his nose as he glanced to the floor, "Well you did try to have a three-some with me and my blurry double." He chuckled with humor as he met my gaze once more.

I let out a laugh at myself, of course I would say something like that, "Well can you imagine two Vader's? That's a dream come true." I eyed him lustfully as a grin spread across my lips; he shook his head in amusement, "Was that it?" I asked, I couldn't help but get the feeling that there was something else.

His smile dropped slightly as he cleared his throat and shook his head, "No, you um-" He paused for a moment which only made me nervous, but then he finally spoke again, "You.. kept bugging me about that damn dog," He gave off a nervous chuckle, "You told me how much you would love it, if I got you one." Oh thank god, I was getting this uncomfortable feeling that it was something bad.

I smiled as I stood up to brush my teeth, "And did I finally get you to agree?" I asked with a raised brow as I pulled out my toothbrush and the toothpaste from the cabinet.

He came up behind me to gaze at me through the mirror; he placed his hands on my hips and rested his chin on top of my head, "I didn't exactly get to give you a response; you immediately passed out on top of me and head-butted me on the lip." He brought his gloved finger up and pointed to the small cut that I just barely noticed.

I grimaced slightly, "Oh shit I'm so sorry." I apologized as I started to brush my teeth and he shrugged.

"It's fine," He stepped away from me and smacked my butt, "You can make it up to me by putting your lips to good use later." He winked as he walked out of the bathroom door, but then he stopped and turned back around to face me again, "Oh and hurry up, we're going to get breakfast; you'll feel better after you eat, and then I have a surprise for you."

My eyes widened in excitement and I spoke to him with the toothbrush still in my mouth, "Oh my god Is it a-"

"It's not a fucking dog." He cut me off in annoyed tone before I could even finish asking. I let out an irritated groan as I looked away from him and back into the mirror, "But I promise it's something that I know you'll love." I watched him in the mirror as he pressed his lips to my cheek and I blush slightly in response. Then he finally turned around and left the room.