50-Skywalker•

3.1k words
༻✦༺
Countdown: 11 months & 2 1/2 weeks

Vader's POV
So.. she didn't run very fast.

"You're getting blood on my shoes Milo," I complained, and stepped around him while he gnawed on the pieces of torn apart flesh.

Breha did try and put up a fight—good for her—it still didn't do her much good though; he caught her in less than ten seconds, and dragged her back down the stairs. It was rather entertaining, and Maul would not stop laughing.. and cheering. And I thought (y/n) was sadistic.

Milo is seriously going to need a bath after this as well, his fur is filthy now. But I'll leave that up to the servants who are standing by with horrified expressions on their faces; waiting for him to finish so they can clean up him, and his mess.

I already had Bail escorted to a different cell in the chambers; one with no cameras, and one with no glass wall to see inside. I have him hanging from the wall right now by his wrists; screaming his head off in deep sorrow, and rage over his wife's fate.

Poor Maul is probably having a migraine right about now. But I need him down there for when Obi-Wan decides to show up; he can catch him off guard, since Obi-Wan will think Maul is just a locked up prisoner.

Now I need to stay with (y/n) so I can watch over her, just in case. Then Maul will call me on his hidden com when Obi-Wan does decide to show up. And I say 'when' because I know he'll come; love can make you ignorant, something I'm all too familiar with.

I stepped into the hallway that had clones stationed every three feet down the walls, all without helmets on; for obvious reasons. He's posed as a clone trooper once before, I wouldn't put it past him to do it again. And it might seem like a little much to put this much security around her, but it makes me feel more comfortable; especially with Rex being the one closest to the door.

"Is Ahsoka secure in the next room?" I questioned, when I reached the only person I can really trust to keep my two girls safe.

Rex nodded, "Yes sir, Fives and Echo are stationed in front as well; just as you requested."

"Thank you," I waved my bedroom door open, "I'll let you know of I get any updates."

"As will I sir," He saluted me as I stepped into my room to see (y/n) sleeping peacefully, curled up in the thick black blankets.

I closed the door behind me while I kicked off my shoes and took off my tunic and belt, but left on my undershirt and pants. Then I crawled into the bed next to her, leaning my back up against the headboard; keeping myself awake and alert.

Sleep isn't something I plan to get until he shows his face, which hopefully is soon. Knowing him and his love for Satine, he's already on his way, so now all we have to do is wait. That could take hours, minutes, or days. It all entirely depends on where he was when he received the call.

I sighed and leaned my head against the headboard; placing my hand on (y/n)'s head, and gently using my thumb to stroke her hair. I haven't forgotten her little incident either, which I plan to ask her about when all this is taken care of. I'm just trying to deal with one thing at a time right now.

"Are you okay?"

I glanced down to the tired voice; meeting the open eyes of my love. She was gazing up at me with slightly blood-shot eyes; probably because she's still a bit drunk.