𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿

It seems as if the world has a grudge on you.

First, you got a shitty day at work, not to mention all the stupid stuff you did because you didn't know which is which. Second, you only got two hours of sleep, seeing as you came home at two in the morning from I don't know where you've been, and third, it's four in the morning and you look horrible than a grinch.

But, that was an hour ago.

Now, you're standing in front of your boss, scanning you up and down, why? Let me see, uhm... You were wearing a tight black skirt, above the knee level, that is hugging your waist, paired by a tight white shirt that just fits perfectly and enough to show a bit of your cleavege, if you go down, you were wearing black stockings, and a three inch hig-heel.

"Is this inappropriate to wear?" You questioned, getting anxious by the second. "I'm sorry, it's just  my land lady made me wear this to work, thinking that it fits me and of course for the qualifications of being an intern, which I don't agree but-"

Emily cuts you off, raising one finger, directly looking at you and you pressed both of your lips to shut up.

"You're late." She scolded, arching an eyebrow. "I don't like people getting late!" She repeated, and you nodded in response. "Fetch me a coffee."

With that, you jolt out of the room, walking catiously since you weren't a fan of wearing high-heels, your co-workers looked at your way as you walked past them as if they were seeing some kind of a model who just looks perfect in their eyes, but in your eyes, you look as damn well below the standards.

"Hi." A man had a smug smile on its face, standing right next to you while you poured a coffee. "Can I get your number?" You looked at him straight in the eye, as you squinted yours. For about two blinks.

"No." You smiled innocently, walking out with two coffees in your hand as if automatically Felix would be in there when you go back.

And as if god heard your prayers, there he was, Felix, talking to another intern or something. You walked your way towards him, smiling as you did.

"Good morning, sir, here's your coffee." You interrupted and for a while, Felix glared at you, but then furrowed his eyebrows, and then widened his eyes when he saw what you were wearing. He takes the coffee from you and you smiled once more before going back to said room.

"What took you so long?" Emily asked without looking away from her laptop.

"Oh, Sir Felix arrived and I had to make him one." You replied, placing down the coffee on her desk, she hummed in response and handed you a clipboard. You looked at it.

"Those are the appointments of Miss Romanoff, you will be with her for the rest of the day." You widened your eyes as you looked back at her after hearing what she said.

"Miss Re — Romanoff? Why?" You slipped but thankfully she wasn't really paying attention.

"Why?" She repeated, looking back at you in disbelief. "Did you really asked that? Well, you're my intern and I'm your 'secondary' boss, so basically I assign you what to do and you follow, unless you want to switch places and encode things on this damn laptop that I don't even know how to use!" She half-yelled the last part and you had to stiffle back your laugh.

It's 21st century and she doesn't know how to use a laptop? How the hell did she get to that position then. You took the liberty to show her how to do it and she huffed frustratedly after you've done it.

"Oh, no, don't fuck in an office table, it's not hot in real life." Felix faked a gasp as his eyes landed on the both of you who was facing each other by just a few inchess away.