𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

"The laundry is done." Tou bimmed up as you made your way in the first room you were in.

Emily looked at you with an arch eyebrow same as Felix who was standing next to her, eyeing you up and down.

You smiled awkwardly, "So, who's my boss?" You asked, and the two burst out in laughter but you just looked at them in confusion.

After a minute or two, they both shut their mouth and looked at you seriously.

"Me." They both said in unison, then sharing a look after.

"No, it's me, I'm the executive secretary." Felix mumbled, glaring down at Emily.

"And what does that make me? I'm her boss." Emily argued back.

You watched as the two fought over which is which and none of them seems to be dropping it until Emily faced you and plastered a fake smile.

"Us, both of us. I'm your boss, he's your boss." She informed, and you nodded in anderstandment.

"Okay, how does that supoose to work exactly?" You asked as if you don't believe them.

Felix and Emily looked at you in disbelief, and you kind of just waved at them from your side as if pointing the obvious that you were in the same room with them.

"Listen up, fresh meat," Emily started. "You will be the one who updates the appointment of our boss, you will do everything I say—"

"We say." Felix corrected and Emily side glanced him.

"-we say, and do it fast and perfect, I-we don't like people who mess up, you hear me?" She slightly tilts her head to the side and you nodded nervously.

"Ma'am, yes, ma'am." You replied energetically, making Felix look away so that he could stiffle back his laugh.

"Here, go pin this on the bulletin board and come back here right after." Emily hands you a piece of paper which you acknowledge and walked out of the room.

You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion while reading the paper in hand. "What does that supposed to mean?" You muttered to yourself. You shook your head, ignoring what you had just read since it's none of your business.

You pin it on a brown bulletin board and without a second later, "Guys, look, it's here." A man yelled in excitement, eyeing the paper on the board.

Each and everyone who was working on that floor flodded the place, all looking at the paper, pushing you out of the way so they could see. "Excuse me." You mumbled, walking your way out of it, but it seems like none of them was listening, and so you cleared your throat. "DAMN PEOPLE! LET ME WALK!" You yelled, getting all of their attention and you immediately plastered an innocent smile after. "Excuse me, please."

They all cleared the way and you walked out easily without a scratch as some eyes fixates on you as if you're some kind of a crazy person.

"What's next?" You asked, popping your head back in the room.

The two looked at you again then they both stood up walking towards you.

"I need six-hundread copies of this." Felix wasthe one to start.

And then Emily. "Call Mr. Lawrence and tell him that his appointment has been moved next Wednesday."

Then Felix, and so on!

"Update the calendar for upcoming events. Also, can you fix the clock on the foyer?"

"Go pick up the laundries that I gave you and drop it off at her office."

"Ah! Bring up a coffee on your way up here."

"And lunch."

You just nodded in response, fleeing once they all finished what they needed you to do.

And so, you walked around, trying to find the places where the things you needed to get and to be, since they didn't give you any directions, and also who is Mr. Lawrence? You don't have their number how the hell are you supposed to call him, plus, what upcoming events? You had no idea what they were talking about, yeah, uh, maybe that one you put in the bulletin board? 'Cause it kinda looked like an event or something.

The thoughts bothered you but you just kept walking and doing things around as if you're a pro at this things, which you are, since you've been an intern for forever, let's just say your life is not picture perfect and that you never had anyone to do the job for you, including your parents, which happens to be your dead mother and living father but it feels like he's also dead. Siblings? Oh, you have lots of siblings, you have about six-ish siblings, who don't care about your life existance, or even acknowlegde your presence since you were just a nasty fetus! They all blamed you for your mother's death - which is a story for next time.

Coming back to reality, you smiled at the cook just behind the counter of the cafeteria.
"Hi, uhm, I'm here to pick up the lunch of Sir Felix and Ma'am Emily." You stated politely and the lady smiled at you.

"You're their new toy, aren't you." Her tone was playful but you seemed to miss what she was asking.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"Don't worry too much, they're just tough at first but deep down they're not." She winked at you after handing the food and you just awkwardly walked away with a smile and a 'thank you'

"Hey!" You whipped your head at the foyer.

"Ivy." You replied, learning her name after the 'clock fixing thing'. You walked over to her. "You need something?" You asked.

"Yeah, can you give this to Ms. Romanoff, please." She mumbled the last part, as her eyes looked down to your hand that was holding a 'lunch' and 'coffee'.

"Of course." You replied, smiling in reassurance. "Put it in here." You gestured to your open mouth which she catched up and placed the black envelope on it, you clamped it with your lips then nodding your head to say goodbye.

You pushed the elevator button using your elbow, waiting for it to take you to the eighty-seventh floor.

"Oh, look who's back." Felix smiled sarcastically.

"Igotyourcoffeeandyourlunch." It was a muffled tone, how do you expect them to understand it.

Emily's eyes darted to the envelope as she rushed towards you and snatched it, her eyes growing wide after. You placed the food on the table.

"Oh, my god." She gaped.

"No shit." Felix added. "Let me see."

You furrowed your eyebrows as they both rushed out of the room and out of curiousity you followed behind them. The three of you found your way in an empty hallway surrounded by massive windows, out viewing the city lights of New York, and at the far end of the corridor was tall-black doors, which had your jaw drop.

Enterring what said doors, the room was even jaw dropping, it was some kind of an office and apartment at the same time.

"Don't touch that." Felix warned and you jumped in horror as you retracted your hand away from the railings of a two-stair steps.

"What are you fools doing in here?" Came from a femenine voice, and you turned to look who it was.

Miss Natasha Romanoff in the flesh.

The little voice inside you spoke as if taunting you. You fixed your look on her as if it was glued as her eyes scanned the black-envelope. Her fingertips slightly gliding on that piece of paper, which made you slightly bite your lip as the memory of last night events flashed back like a movie.

"Babe?" All of your head turns to one direction on a woman wearing a oversized-white shirt that was obviously not hers, and a black laced underwear. "Who are these three idiots."

╚⏤⏤⏤╗ ⧗ ╔⏤⏤⏤╝