𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗢𝗻𝗲

Two bodies both passed out in the living room, sleeping peacefully. The main character of the story was on the couch, covering themselves with a duvet. The love interest was on the floor laying on their stomach, naked.

They were both surrounded by their clothes scattered everywhere. The alarm went off, and your red-laced underwear was hanging on top of it.

Groaning, you turned around to turn it off but you ended up falling on the floor next to the love interest. She stirs awake.
"You should go." You stated, your eyes half-closed.

"Rude." She replied, mirroring your voice.

You hit her with a pillow and she grunts, waking up. She lifts a red-laced bra.
"This... Is...?"

Grabbing it from her, you smiled.
"Humiliating on so many levels. You should go." You replied, standing up yourself as you watch her sitting down naked.

"Why don't you just come back here and... you know, round twelve?" She questioned as she plastered a sly smirk across her plump lips.

"As much as I want to - no. I'm serious Ms. Red. I'm late. Which is not a good impression for a first day." You were trying so hard to hold back your blush as she stands up, still fully naked, flashing everything in front of you.

She tilts her head to the side. "So, you live here?" She runs her fingers on a dusty shelf.

"No." You answered while picking up some of her clothes. "Kind of.." You added.

You threw her clothes, exactly hitting her in the face as she begins to dress up. "Oh."

"I moved here a week ago from Massachusetts. It was our family house... before, but... Yeah, Uhm, you should go, like really." You let the small detail off your tongue, hinting her something that wouldn't keep her around.

"Oh, I'm sorry." She looks at you apologizing as she buttons up her blazer.

"For what?" You asked confused.

"You said, was." She replied, making you snort.

"Oh, no, they're not dead... yet." You added so quickly, along with a giggle which she just copied awkwardly while analyzing the dark humor that you have.

"Okay... So, Uhm, look, I'm going back upstairs and take a shower, when I come back you won't be here anymore, understood?" You questioned and she only stared at you. "So I guess this is... Goodbye."

Stepping up the stairs she decided to talk, saying.
"Natasha." She stated, making you turn to look at her.

"What?" You asked her, confused one more time, she takes your hand and shakes it herself.

"Natasha, and you're Y/N. Right?" She stated, but your head seems to be flying so. "Y/N?"

"Oh, y-yeah. Uh, yes, I am." You answered, stuttering as you did.

Natasha comes closer to you and you back away.
"Nice meeting you."

"Bye, Natasha." You smiled once more before fleeing back upstairs.

╚⏤⏤⏤╗ ⧗ ╔⏤⏤⏤╝