32.5

Things escalated. Like, literally.

I don't know how, or when, it happened. I was too caught up with manhandling a big man and, oh boy, were we in the most unexpected of situations.

Where had it all started? Ah, the kitchen. For starters, only five or ten minutes had passed by since then, but we were no longer cooking, as I had planned.

"You are literally so bratty sometimes," I mumbled between my fits of chuckles. Soobin, beneath me, had his eyes shut tight as he continued to laugh like the maniac he was. He could barely contain himself and I didn't really try to suppress either myself or him. This situation was definitely hilarious.

He was now lying on the floor, clutching his stomach, gasping for air while the tears started flowing freely down his cheeks. "I-I am sorry but," he gasped for breath, "you are so tiny."

"It's you who has overgrown, blame yourself that the world appears tiny to you," I huffed, rolling my eyes.

Okay so, we were in my room, on the floor, and Soobin was more determined to make fun of my height rather than acknowledging several, ahem, crucial things at that very moment. I cannot accuse him, however, for I was the same.

But that wasn't for long. My chuckles slowly concealed into nothingness as the surroundings slipped into my conscience.  It was then, that I realised that Soobin wasn't laughing along, as he usually does. Instead, his laughter died down, replaced by something entirely else. "Please tell me this is not the first time I am seeing you up close," he breathed out, the dark pools of his irises betraying nothing but genuineness.

"Why do you say?"

He pulled me closer, almost making me lose the balance of my hands that were digging with their palms into the carpeted floor, on either side of Soobin's head.  The black-haired boy stared right at me and, somehow, my heart did a jump, beating furiously against my ribcage.

The heat radiated through my body as his arms wrapped themselves around my waist, pulling me even closer to his chest. His lips curled upwards ever so slightly, his nose brushing gently against mine.  I closed my eyes, inhaling deeply. "Because every time I see your face, it brings me back to the first time I ever saw you. The time when I fell in love at the very sight of you."

"And when was it?" I asked, my voice barely above a whisper as a sudden rush of adrenaline coursed beneath the shell of my skin.   I opened my eyes. His pupils were dilated, his gaze never breaking off from mine. I felt his lips graze my cheek softly and I shivered.

"That's a secret," He whispered before capturing my lips within his. I kissed back, wrapping my arms around his head, tangling my fingers into his hair.  Our lips danced together, our tongues fighting for dominance.
We broke apart, panting and looking at each other in wonder. And then suddenly, we were laughing again. We laughed and laughed till we couldn't breathe anymore. After a couple of seconds of catching our breaths, I spoke out, "you are unbelievable, Choi Soobin," I sniggered.

He grinned. "Am I?" He chuckled, pecking my forehead.
The next thing I know, he had me pinned underneath him. With a smirk, I stared back into his eyes; they sparkled with mischief. "What? You think you can take advantage of me just because I'm short, huh?" I challenged playfully.

"Hmmm," he hummed in reply.  "Maybe I have to take advantage of someone shorter," he whispered, his lips mere millimetres away from mine. And that was the last straw. I lunged forward and captured his lips with mine. His tongue slid against mine and we both moaned, our mouths parting for a few seconds to catch our breath. But before he could go any further, I turned us around once again.
"You are the biggest tease, Kang Taehyun,"  he whispered against my lips again.

I giggled. "No, that's you," I answered, pressing kisses along his jawline.  He groaned, tilting his head back slightly in pleasure as I pressed a series of small kisses onto the soft flesh there. His hands moved to cradle my face.

"Taehyun."

I stopped mid kiss, moving my eyes away to stare into his eyes that I knew so well. I smiled. "Hmm?"

"Are you sure we should..." Soobin trailed off as if hesitant. I frowned lightly, giving him a questioning look. He let out an amused huff, his eyes sparkling in amusement. "About having... are you sure?"

Was I? Considering it would've been my very first time, and that too with the person I was now dating for almost four months, it was a bit unsettling. I was totally inexperienced about all this and wasn't that sure if it would hurt or not. But was I sure I wanted that with Soobin? Obviously, yes.

"Yes," I nodded without hesitation.

"Really?" His mouth formed a pout.

"Yeah, and you?"  I countered.

"Very much so."

We stayed silent for a moment, admiring each others features. I traced every feature carefully, trying to memorise them. Soobin seemed to be the same, gazing at me intently. He reached out his hand, caressing my cheek before trailing it downwards, tracing along the column of my neck, stopping at my collarbone. "I will miss you so much."

I snapped out of my haze, blinking at the dimpled boy.  He looked so serious all of a sudden. "Huh?" Was all I could mutter, still confused.

Soobin's hand dropped to his side as he turned his gaze away. A sigh left his lips. "I guess I will have to tell you this, today or tomorrow."

"Tell me what?"

Again, his words brought confusion to my mind. He sighed once more, turning back to face me.  "I will have to leave for Ansan tomorrow night. Yeonjun booked the tickets earlier."

My heart sunk, eyes widening. "What?! Why?!"

"Government has reinforced the lockdown. If I don't leave as soon as possible, I would have to stay here for the rest of the months and the next. Although that would be the best thing to ever happen... but Lia and aunt need me over there..."

Are you online?