Section II: 10

two days later...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I am scared, I wasn't able to sleep for two days!"

[You are just panicking for no reason Tae, just chill and enjoy your hot choco.]

I glared at Soobin— who seemed more interested in his coke than my problem, as what it seemed as I saw him on my laptop screen. "You are not helping!"

The bunny-like boy just waved his hand dismissively, taking a sip of the dark liquid. He could get on my nerves at times and it really was annoying. I enjoyed his company in general but that day was different.

Kai was finally coming back home, and I couldn't be happier. But meeting him meant facing my guilts and regrets and I surely wasn't ready for it. Neither was I ready to meet Beomgyu's eyes, even though we had already kept aside that small argument and were back on good terms. I couldn't help but feel that he might still hate me deep down in his heart, all the while keeping up a smile. He tends to hide his true emotions, anyway.

But sadly that wasn't the only demon that I had to face. The devil of coming out had still waited upon my shoulders.

Coming out.

Did I tell you that I was Omnisexual and Biromantic? Certainly not. I found that over the span of two days. I also found out that there exists a romantic orientation, as in whom you may fall in love for.

Anyways, I sacrificed my sleep and surfed through a lot of youtube videos about coming out, taking notes and making a timeline. Yes, I overdid myself just to come out but you can't blame me, I was a total noob in this new world that had opened up to me. And Soobin never actually came out, but a rumour got spread about him and everyone just kind of realised that he was gay. Lucky guy.

"Are you even listening?"

[You are just overthinking. I am sure coming out to them will be easy.]

"And what about my dad? I can't even imagine his reaction," I whined, pouting a little. Soobin chuckled at it.

He kept down the can that he held in his hand. [Look. Your dad isn't gonna be here for months. Isn't he still stuck within India?]

"He is..."

[Exactly. So don't worry about him right now. Today is a big day, focus on it instead.]

He was right. I was just reacting too much over nothing. [Will you be talking to them about this tomorrow?]

"I think..."

[Okay then. I will have to go, my class starts in a few minutes.]

"Alright, bye!"

~~~

taetae

💭

Liked by bread.bin and 641 others

taetae Welcome home sunshine! @k.i.b

COMMENTS

k.i.b Thanks hyunnie <3

gyuwu Welcome home kai

wiggy.wiggy Our babie is back!

leanavvab Welcome home lil bro

lil.fury FINALLY HE IS BACK!

load more comments...

Are you online?

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆

A/n: Happy birthday Hyuka!!