an unforgettable journey

If you are reading this, you have officially made it through this roller coaster ride with me safely~

Hi there sunshines!! I hope all of you are having an amazing month so far~

First and foremost, I'd like to thank every single one of you for giving me your patience through the journey of completing this book. It wasn't easy, not always rainbows either, but it was still one of the best times of my life.

This book, I don't how I can define my love for this book. It's like a child I raised over the span of one and a half years, and still feels like just yesterday when I got its idea. And look at it now, 1k votes seem so surreal beneath the name in the description page, and for that I'm so grateful. Thank you so much for those amazing comments that used to make me laugh even through my tears.

Anyways, in this part of the book, I will discuss what went behind in the making of this. And believe me when I say this, a lot has happened.

-For starters, this story was half inspired by a Pinoy series, "Gameboys" so huge credits to this amazing masterpiece (you won't regret watching it, seriously).

- Along the way, I lost a lot of people in my life. Some left behind after I shifted, some just...vanished from this world. But I learned something at every point of this time, and that's all that matters.

- I improved a lot during this journey-- mentally, physically, and writing-wise as well. And what is even more surprising is that I grew out of my depression. Not completely recovered, but so much better than before.

- My favourite character is Kang Iseul. I just love that lady SO DAMN MUCH!

- All thanks to SweetRainbowz as he let me use his personality for Soobin and being an awesome person in general (and the biggest commenter so far, ilysm)

- When I was moving out of my old home, and amongst the chaos that my house was in at that, I still remember how I had set up my PC just to type out an idea which I wasn't even gonna post until I did and it wasn't half bad.

- I was gonna continue the story with yeongyukai sub-plot, but they were better left ambiguous for the time, but I may continue some time in the future.

- I added a lot of my own personality into Kang Taehyun, including the confusion, the reactions and a lot of more such Easter eggs. It was like writing a diary entry at one point of the story hehe~

- Do not kill me for this, but initially I had decided to k word Soobin, but then it was already enough angst without k wording anyone, so I decided otherwise.

- Yeongyukai was a bit on the spot decision. I was gonna leave them off to Beomkai, but Yeonjun was my comfort character and I wanted him to have more depth than just a wing man. Still one of my best decisions, if I say so personally.

- In general, I am a fan of murder mysteries and thrillers, so this was my very first actual romance and coming of age story, which was a challenge because I was working on another book of mine at the same time which was a psychological horror. Nonetheless, it was a fun adventure to not be writing about darker stuff for once.

- Lastly, I'd like to shoutout my brother for helping me through writer's block and listening to the entire even though it took around 6 hours to finish it. You're the best person out there (and I hope you don't flatter yourself over that, I still hate you <3)

Again, thank you so much for everything~ <3
- cyanxiety -