Im almost embarrassed that I'm practically drenched right now.

"I locked the door, stop worrying."

I nod, leaning closer to him, lifting my ass up for him so he could pick me up again and he did.

I kiss below his ear as he takes me to one of the tables, setting me down on it as he sits down in front of me and I narrow my gaze at him as I lean closer, lips brushing his ear.

"Did you only come with to fuck me in here, Mr Blackburn?" I whispered and he squeezed my thighs.

He liked when I cussed when we had sex, when I moaned or spoke softly into his ear, only for him to hear.

He wanted to be the only one.

And he was.

"I can and will fuck you anywhere I want to, not just in here Calliope." He says, his hand moving up to my jaw and he brought our lips together again before I could even so much as reply.

He pulls me closer till I was on my knees, my ass on his lap and I leaned closer to better straddle him, adjusting myself on his lap, so damn thankful that the seats on this side of the table were like booths.

He pushes the table behind me away from my back a little, just enough to give me more space to ride him, but still there if I need the support.

"You're perfect." He murmured against my mouth. "So fucking beautiful, every curve and dip, fuck, I think i'm obsessed with you Calliope."

The flutters I feel in my stomach are almost unbearable and I swallow hard, swallowing the lump in my throat away.

"You're mine, and I'm so fucking lucky."

Always his.

I kiss him softly at that before I looked down to my hands that found his pants, unbuckling his belt as he kissed over my neck softly, sweetly, dirtily.

I did the same with his button, unzipping it before tugging his pants down, bringing our lips back together, the kisses are slower and yet still equally as needy.

I took him in my hand, pumping him slowly, his low groans in my mouth so delicious that i'd wished I had him in my mouth again but I could feel the wet heat pool between my legs waiting for him and I needed him there, no where else.

"Calliope." He warns me to stop and get on him and I nod but- I smirk. "I thought you liked when I got you off." I tease breathily, his lips tilt up at the ends and I notice his eyes darken, "I'm gonna fuck this mouth when we get home." He says, leaning closer, "Just get on me now."

I blush but do as he says, sliding my panties off and drop them to the floor as I lift myself up, positioning him at my center.

His hands settle on my ass as he slid into me, splitting me completely and I gasped softly, my lips parting and I look down to where he slides deeper and deeper inside me.

"How could I let you stay away from me?" He questions, pulling my jaw closer and our lips almost touch again, "I love you and you love me, no one else."

Fuck.

That couldn't have sounded any better.