°43°

No doubt, No Lie, No Deny.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Author's POV

"What? What the hell are you doing there?!" SeokJin whispered angrily while his eyes checked around the house, not wanting for Jungkook to catch their conversation as he heard nothing on the other line except for slow breathing and people chattering; indicating the call didn't end yet.

"I'm going back to Spain…"

He immediately sighed hearing that, what did Jimin think really? Running back to Spain? Then how about his house here? SeokJin massaged his forehead hearing the statement, he knows why the other did this and he totally understands why but during those three weeks the male and Jungkook were dating; he couldn't help but notice Jimin didn't act up at all. He didn't even need to take the daily medication. So wasn't that good news?

Then why did Jimin want to run away?

"Why are you doing this, Min? You are completely fine these past weeks. I checked your medication and you didn't even touch them yet still managed to control yourself. So why? Don't you think you maybe need Jungkook?" SeokJin dared himself to ask, he usually didn't do this. He usually respects Jimin's decision and supports him but everything has a limit, he can't tolerate this bullshit anymore. Clearly, both of them love each other, but Jimin is too insecure about it. Though, he could understand why the other thinks that way. Growing up without a father and being abused; Jimin received no love from him even when he was a little kid.

So when Jungkook comes and shows his affection, of course, that would make Jimin hell insecure; thinking he didn't deserve it.

"It's Jimin…"

SeokJin's heart immediately dropped by the mention, how could he fail to notice this? The other behavior is completely different right from the start. So he's having normal conversations with Jimin right now? This never happened to him before… Unless of course, when the other tried to kill him a few times back which that's not even included in the normal conversation category.

"How long have you been Jimin?" He asked, feeling shocked by the changes.

"Three weeks."

He heard the other line reply as he bit his lower lips while processing these words. So… Jimin hasn't acted up in three weeks which means it started from their date right? But then how could Jungkook still be alive and well? Wasn't the younger supposed to be a corpse already? This is a big transition for Jimin… He's still being the real him but did not kill anyone. That's great news, SeokJin thought until he realized something.

Ah yes, of course… Jeon Jungkook.

No doubt, he understands now what Jimin needed is the younger. Though it was risky, don't you think it is worth trying? If Jimin didn't act up for three weeks, which has never happened before– SeokJin could tell, Jungkook is the solution. Or not, the male would be dead already… Even him, who already lived years with Jimin, had almost got killed. And surely, the male himself realized this too but then what makes him want to run away?

"Look Jimin, I don't think this is a good idea. You need Jungkook for whatever reason… You didn't act up when you were with him. Don't you think that's great news? All these years, we've been searching for solutions and now you've got it, why try to push him away again?" SeokJin spoke out, trying to convince the other to come back. It was crazy to think about Jungkook being the cure really, but sometimes people don't need medicine to heal, they just need a love that they've missed. And after all, that's what Jimin lacks the most…