°42°

Let Him Go

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Author's POV

It's all about time...

Time is SLOW when you
WAIT,

Time is FAST when you are
LATE,

Time is DEADLY when you are
SAD,

Time is SHORT when you are
TIRED,

Time is ENDLESS when you are in PAIN,

Time is LONG when you are
BORED,

Time is BEAUTIFUL when you are IN LOVE,

Time is determined by your feelings, not by the clock, so that's why Jungkook feels as if he was standing for like a hundred years already while he just arrived at Jimin's house front porch; not even yet managed to touch the bell button. And even so, he didn't waste any more milliseconds to push the bell button, hearing a ding echoing on the inside as he stood still in front of the door.

"Jimin!! I know you're in there!! Open up!!" He yelled from outside while slamming his hands at the solid door with tears continually falling from his eyes; wetting his cheeks; blurring his views; and of course, breaking his heart.

You could see it with your eyes, the pain on his face, the hurt with what had happened… the disappointment in himself for not stopping this from happening earlier… the aghast feeling he displayed by the image of Jimin leaving him… You could see it in your eyes but what could you do? Nothing except sympathizing for him. Because certainly, you couldn't do anything…

Neither does Jeon Jungkook, himself.

All he could do right now was pray and hope Jimin would come back to his arms again. Yeah, he knows it's crazy because he's risking himself to persuade a murderer who killed their own mother back in his life. But did he care? No. When he said that he was willing to overcome this with the older, he meant it from the bottom of his heart.

"Yah!! Open this door!! We could work this together just please don't leave me!!" Jungkook yelled madly, as he heard a rush of footsteps running towards him from the inside before a click sound came from the doorknob which soon after the door pulled back open only to displayed SeokJin in his blue pajama while his eyes widened in shock when he looked at Jungkook's state.

"Where is Jimin? I know he's in here, I wanted to talk to him!" Jungkook spoke as SeokJin raised his eyebrows in confusion while he stared at the other. What does the younger mean? Where is Jimin? Didn't they go out together just now…? Did something happen? With all the questions in his mind, he opened his mouth to deny the statement but even before he could; his body already had been pushed aside by force; making him stumble back as Jungkook entered the living room uninvited.

"Jimin!! I know you're hiding in here, please we could talk this out!!!" Jungkook yelled loudly; letting his voice echo the whole house, which in return; received an eyes-roll from SeokJin who sighs at the strong-headed male. "He's not here, Jungkook…" He mumbled and watched the younger turn around with a glare before pointing his finger at him.

"You!" He trailed off.

"You're hiding him!!" Jungkook denounced as SeokJin rolled his eyes for the second time in reply, too sleepy and tired to even worry about Jimin's whereabouts. And even if he does, he still won't search for the male until the others come back home willingly. Living with the one Lucifer for over 7 years now, SeokJin knows well to leave the male alone when he's angry… or whatever the reason he ran away for. He knows if the problem isn't hefty, Jimin wouldn't run away… So if he does; surely it was hefty enough.