°16°

The Master Of The Brain Trick

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Author's Pov

"So what now?" Jungkook asked with heavy breaths, watching Jimin clean his beautiful legs with wet tissues, wiping out the other's cum stain casually; without any emotion on his face. "What do you mean by that Jungkook?" Jimin replied confusedly, not even sparing a glance to him even though he certainly know what the younger means. Of course, Jungkook wants more. It's not like he's stupid for not knowing that fact.

"I– Nevermind..." He said, receiving a playful chuckle from Jimin who walked towards him and placed himself on top of the office table; facing the other who quickly looked away. "Baby, look at me." He called out, expecting Jungkook to look at him but when he didn't; Jimin let out an emotionless sigh before holding out his hand to grab Jungkook's tie that was wrapped around his neck then pull it to him.

"Ngh–" Jungkook let out a whimper, feeling the tie around his neck tighten by Jimin's grip; almost choking him out of breath. Not thinking further, Jimin pulled the younger by his tie; closing whatsoever spaces they have before crashing his lips against the latter. Jimin then worked his plump lips, twirling his against Jungkook's thin lips; making the younger melt into the kiss instantly.

Jungkook closed his doe eyes unconsciously before starting to kiss the older back, feeling the same butterfly fill inside his stomach just like every time he touch the male. Jimin didn't wait too long to make the kiss hotter as he bit Jungkook's lower lips, earning a pain gasp from the other, and took this chance to immediately shove his tongue inside Jungkook's hot craven.

"Ahh, ~~ hurmmm..." Jungkook moaned in the kiss, feeling Jimin's tongue exploring every inch of his mouth, not leaving anything untouched. Jungkook's hands unconsciously hurried up and landed on Jimin's waist, encircling around it tightly– silently begging for more in which... Jimin gave.

The older kissed him roughly, making his head lean back due to how much pressure Jimin was putting into the kiss. Jungkook didn't take much time to make the kiss more passionate, tilting his head a little to deepen the kiss, swirling his tongue around his ex-lover who gripped on his tie tighter; showing how much Jimin loves him doing that.

Jimin is the first one to break the kiss, earning a whine from the other who obviously wanted more. He backed away and unexpectedly his heart stop by the view... There, Jungkook's chest was bobbing up and down at a faster pace; his doe's eyes were staring right at him; his skin are decorated by his colorless sweat and not to mention how his mouth was a little bit gape opened.

It was beautiful from Jimin's eyes...

Unconsciously, he moved his other hand to the younger's face and cupped his cheeks; staring at his face features further. "You're so handsome..." Jimin mumbled under his breath, catching the other off guard who looked at him weirdly. Well, it's very unusual of Jimin to actually compliment Jungkook. Even back then when they're together, the older ones rarely compliment him moreover when it's related to the beautiful topic.

"Thank you–"

"Shh... Don't say anything. I don't want to hear it. Just keep quiet." Jimin cut him off before he could complete his sentence, resulting in for Jungkook to pout but nevertheless, he complied with the older request; keeping his mouth sealed. Jimin on the other side, couldn't understand what he feels that time. He couldn't process any words to even explain it.