Epilogue

Vedant Dixit

1 year later

"Ved! Ved! Get up, Ved!" Sana started yelling in my ears.

Arrgghhh!

Well, if you think that now we both have confessed our undying love then I'll be waking up with morning kisses and cuddles then no!

We are talking about Sana over here.
She still wakes me up in the worst possible ways.

"Yaar, ek saal hoke chala gaya shaadi ko. Ek din bass ek din pyaar se utha de." I groaned and she threw a pillow on my face.

Ye hai iska pyaar!

"Shut up, Ved! This is not the time to complain! Just get up fast." She yelled and I saw her pacing around the room panicked.

"What's wrong? Why are you so stressed?" I asked getting up.

"Stressed? It is a very small word! Kya batau tumhe kitna bada panga ho gaya hai! Wo bhi sab tumhari wajah se." she said glaring at me.

"What did I do?" I asked confused while she was still pacing around.

"You did everything! Who asked you to look so hot in Neha & Samar's wedding? I couldn't control my hormones and here we are now!" She said and I couldn't even understand a word.

I sighed and walked towards her. I pulled her by her wrist and she collided with my chest. I quickly pecked her lips and said,

"Calm down and tell me what is wrong?" I asked holding her by her waist.

"Ved, I am really really doomed." She said wrapping her arms around my torso and resting her head on my chest.

"What is it, Sana? How would I know if you don't tell me?" I asked kissing her hair.

"That is the whole problem na! If I tell you, you think will be so fucking happy but I don't know how to feel about it." She said softly.

She raised her head and handed me a stick like thing.

"What is this?" I asked taking it in my hand.

Is it what I think it is?

I looked at her wide eyed and she started at me nervously.

"This means positive right?" I asked with a wide grin and she nodded with a pout.

"I can't believe this!" I yelled and took her in a bone crushing hug.

"But wait, is it trustworthy?" I asked and she moved away from me.

She got 5 another sticks which showed the same results.

"You have made me soo damn happy today!" I said picking her up and twirling her around.

"Ved!" She whined and I made her sit on the edge of the bed.

"What's wrong?" I asked holding her hands in mine and kneeling before her.

"You're asking me what's wrong? Everything is wrong over here. I am panicking and you are smiling like a fool!" She blabbered with panic all over her face and I just laughed at her.

"Aree main toh tujhe jhaasi ki rani bolta hu aur tu darr rahi hai." I said laughing and she smacked my head.

"Tum naa! Maar khane ke kaam karte ho bass!" She said glaring at me.

"Why are you panicking?" I asked caressing her knuckles.

"Because, I am pregnant. I am going to be a mother. Do you understand the meaning of it? It is a very big word! What If I can't be a good mother? What if   I can't give him proper values?" She asked frowning.