I'm losing my mind!

I was requested for another update today by one of the lovely readers. So, here it is!
Enjoy♥️

Sana Dixit

I looked beside me and Vedant was sitting there still in shock.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked cupping his shoulder.

He just looked at me and blinked rapidly.
"I am not okay." He said and took me in a bone crushing hug.

Now what?

I encircled my arms around his neck and asked him,
"What's wrong now? I thought this is what you wanted."

"I am going crazy because of happiness. I just can't believe this. He said that he is going to announce me as the CEO. Me?" He said moving away but his hands were still around my waist.

I just chuckled at his reaction.
"Thank you soo much." He said smiling widely.

"Why are you thanking me? It was all because of your determination from all these years and nothing else." I said smiling.

"He was going to demand for something more today too. You played soo smart. I didn't even know that something like that was happening in Dixit Industries." He said.

"Because you wanted to fulfill your father's dream you didn't want to get on his bad side by questioning him." I said straightening his collar.

"He was playing with you because he knew you wanted it and you would do anything for it. He knew your father is your weakness." I said.

"Your weakness should never be very obvious to those who will take advantage of it." I said stroking his hair back.

"Spoke like a business woman." He said chuckling.

"But how did you do it? I mean the investors and all? How did you know?" He asked confused.

"Today morning I was working on that only. Neha had to pull a few strings which was easy for her as she works for Singhania's and she explained me the reports. It didn't take a genius to figure that they really needed someone like you." I said shrugging.

"So, the board members pressure? Investors and everything was a bluff? You didn't really know if that is the situation?" He asked shocked.

"Yesss. I actually studied alot about Randhir Dixit and there was only one conclusion If he had disowned your dad and he was ready to give you chance it only meant one thing and that is He was in dire need of you. Nothing is above his ego. He knew he needed someone from the family to stop the chaos." I said explaining.

"I didn't knew you were this smart." He said chuckling.

"Ha haha. What a joke! Now can we leave, I'm hungry." I said getting up and a guy entered Vedant's cabin panicked.

"Sir, sir there is a huge problem." He said and Vedant got up asking,
"What is it?"

"Sir, the renewation project we had which was under Samar sir." He said and took deep breaths.

"What about it?" He asked taking his belongings from the table.

"The landscape architect working on it leaked it to the rival company." He said and Vedant looked at him shocked.

He quickly called someone and said,
"Come in my cabin."

"How do you know it is him?" He asked.

"Actually, you were busy with your wedding preparations. Samar sir had asked to investigate the matter after the design was leaked. Today, I got to know it was him and he is nowhere to be seen."
He said and he just ran a hand through his hair.

How can he be soo calm always?
Like always?

"Samar, it was the landscape architect." He said to Samar.

"I'm going to sue him. Anyways, we are going to lose the project because in 2 days we can't have a new design." He said.

"Why can't we have a new design in 2 days?" He asked and they looked at him shocked.

"We'll have to search for a landscape architect first. Which itself will take a few days. This is not possible." Samar said.

"We have a landscape architect. You'll have to ask her if she can do it in 2 days." Vedant said pointing at me.

Wait, what?

"Are you pointing towards me?" I asked shocked.

"Who else? You have a degree in it. I am sure you can do it." He said.

"Excuse me, gentlemen." I said dragging him away from there. The moment we entered the elevator I turned towards him glaring at him.

"Are you crazy? You're appointing me as a landscape architect? I have no experience you know right?" I asked.

"I've seen your designs." He said and I looked at him shocked.

He cupped my cheek and said,
"I know it was your dream. You couldn't fulfill it but atleast you can help me? Your designs were amazing and why should I look out for an architect when I have one as my wife."

"You're way too good with your words but it won't work on me." I said rolling my eyes.

"I'll look for someone to manage your cafe until this project is done with." He said.

"The problem is that I don't know if I can do it." I said in a low voice.

"Just that? I'll tell Samar to help you with anything you need. And you'll always have me. What's the problem?" He asked.

"No doubt you're businessman. Always convincing people." I said and he laughed.

"Are you convinced?" He asked.

"Fine. I'll try. I can't promise anything." I said and he smiled widely.

"I knew you won't refuse me." He said grinning.

"Excuse me?" I asked narrowing my eyes at him.

Jyaada hi sir pe chadh raha hai ye!

"I don't like that Samar. I will not take help from him." I said making a face.

"I am availaible 24/7." He said winking at me and I glared at him.

"Jyada himmat nahi badh rahi tumhari? Aankh nikal ke haath me de dungi agli baar se aankh mari toh." I said glaring at him and got out of the elevator.

He just started laughing while walking behind me.
"You can't fool me with your glare now. I know you are a softieee." He said coming beside me.

"Are you drunk or what?" I asked looking at him with an incredulous expression.

"Khushi se pagal." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Only if I would've known you'll behave like a crackpot I would've never talked back to Randhir Dixit." I said rolling my eyes.

"Sacchi?" He asked pulling me sideways by my waist towards him.

"Tumhe naa! Ghar pe jake dekhti hu." I said glaring at him.

"You're too much happy it seems. Ghar chalo bass saara bhut utaarti hu." I said glaring at him again but he didn't remove his hand from my waist and kept walking.

Can someone save me from this man?

I'm losing my mind!

Ahahaaa! You're not losing your mind, you are losing your heart.

My conscience mocked.

Haaa! Bass yahi sunna reh gaya tha abb!