That's some achievement dude!

Vedant Dixit

"Samar, tomorrow we are having a VIP guest in our office. Just make sure that the reception is proper." I said on the call and the bathroom door clicked and Sana entered drying her hair with a towel.

"Is it your grandfather?" He asked and I just hummed not paying attention to whatever he was saying.

"Can I ask you something?" He asked and I again hummed staring at Sana with a smile because she was humming some song while drying her hair.

"Can you trust her?" He asked and she threw the wet towel over my face.

"Owww! Sana. What was that for?" I asked keeping the towel away.

"Stop creeping me out." She said glaring at me.

"Are you even listening to me?" Samar yelled from the other side.

"Yess, yess. What were you saying?" I asked rubbing my forhead.

"Can you trust her on this? This is a big deal. You know that old man. He'll do anything to get the truth out of you guys. And her patience is as thin as a thread." He asked and he was actually right when it comes to patience we can say Sana has it in negative.

"Don't worry. She knows the depth of the situation. She wouldn't act impulsively." I said and she settled on the bed beside me making a pillow wall between us and I rolled my eyes.

"We are talking about Sana Rai over here. She is the best at taking impulsive decisions." He said laughing.

"I can hear you Mr.Playboy. Stop bitching about me. Jerk." She said huffing and I controlled my laugh.

"I was just stating the truth." He said from the other side laughing.

"Yeah! Yeah! I take decisions impulsively and your decisions are all based on your dick. Fucking Manwhore." She yelled glaring at the phone.

"And I am warning you to stay away from Neha. I'll chop your dick into pieces." She yelled again and It was pure entertainment for me.

This girl is a fire!
No one can come in her way!
No one!

"Before she gets more violent, I think I'll hang up. Bye." He said hanging up.

"I don't understand why can you both never have one civil conversation." I said laughing keeping my phone away.

"We can have civil conversations with humans not animals." She said with a sweet smile.

Soo Ja bete!
Iske pehle ki ye sab teri taraf aaye, Soo ja!

"Good night." I said and turned the lamp off.

After a few minutes, I heard her saying
"Good night. Thank you, Ved."

The smile that my face had could not be compared with anything right now.
Even in the dark my face would have been glowing with happiness.

Did she just use a golden word?
For me?

I wanted to run around the room squealing like a girl announcing to everybody how My wife over here who hates men's existence thanked me and also calle me Ved!

That's some achievement dude!
.
.
.
"It is 10 minutes to 12. Where is your wife, dude? He'll leave the moment he doesn't see her here." Samar said pacing around my cabin.