Together!

Vedant Dixit

I was soo tired as I walked in our room obviously after a lot of rona dhona by my mom and Ishu.

I never knew that Aryan Kapoor was such a big threat. I am very sure it is him behind this.

But, Damn my fiesty wife.
Didn't let him enjoy his satisfaction.

I was going to remove my coat when I felt Sana slowly encircling her hands around my front from the back.

I smile holding her hands and kissed them.
I could see how badly she was trying to control all her tears in the police station and all the way too.

I knew she was crying now.

"Aree, mere kapde geele ho jayenge." I said chuckling.

"Bahot paise hai tumhare paas. Naye kharid lena." She mumbled resting her head on my back.

I laughed and removing her hands I turned around towards her.

"Kitna roti hai." I said wiping her tears.

"Haa, ha kisi din main gayab ho jaun tab tu bhi itna hi royega." She said and again hugged me.

How cute!

"Tu kaha gayab hogi? Main hone hi nahi denewala." I said pulling her more to me.

"I was soo scared." She said softly.

And fuck...
My heart melts everytime she says something like this.

"I was not sacred at all." I said kissing her forhead.

"Mujhe pata tha meri biwi jhaasi ki rani hai, mujhe kis baat ka darr?" I teased her and she hit me hard on my back.

"Yaaar! Abhi bhi maar rahi hai. Mujhe laga kam se kam aaj ke din hi pyaar se baat kar legi main jail jake aaya to." I said and she again smacked me.

"Kitni bakwaas karta hai. Muh band karke khada reh!" She ordered pressing herself more to me.

I held her in the same position and sat on the edge of the bed.
She sat there just hugging me and I was stroking her hair while her head was on my chest and mine was on her head.

Kabhi socha nahi tha ye din bhi dekhne milega!
Jab isko mujhe chodne ka mann nahi karega.

"Sana." I called her and she just hummed.

"Are you okay?" I asked and she nodded her head in a no.

Awwww!
Mera chota patakha.

"Are you okay?" She asked raising her head and looking at me.

"What's wrong with me? I'm fine see. Just tired." I said.

Only, I know that I wasn't fine.

But I definitely know that everything will be alright.

It has to be!

And with her in my arms all my stress just vanishes away.

"Jhutha." She said chuckling and again rested her head on my chest.

Favourite jagah hai lagta hai iski.

Someone knocked on the door and she groaned.

"Accha sunn, main aata hu 2 min me dekhke kaun hai." I said and she nodded her head in a no and refused to leave me.

I just laughed at her cuteness.

"Dekhne to de kaun hai." I said and she held me more tightly.

"No! Who knows there are all those officers here again." She said in a muffled voice.

"Haa toh, I'll have to talk to them na." I said.

"Koi zaroorat nahi hai. Main naa tumhe chupa ke rakh dungi kahi. Koi aayega hi nahi pareshaan karne ke liye." She said while I was just laughing at her.

I kissed her temple lightly and said,
"You and I both know that is not possible."

"Mere liye sab possible hai! Tum ha kaho bass sacchi chupa dungi." She said with a serious face.

How much more cute can she get?

"Bhai, open the door." I heard Adi's voice and she groaned again.

"Dushman hai sab mere, dushaman!" She moved aside groaning.

I opened the door and Adi stood there worried.
"The NCB wants to continue with their investigation. They are here to take you with them for interrogation." He said and I sighed.

Jab tak ye khatam nahi hota tab tak yahi chalta rahega!

"Bola tha chupa ke rakhti hu." Sana said pouting standing beside and I so badly wanted to kiss that pout of hers.

"Bhabhi, it is just a matter of few hours. Once this interrogation is done with, they will only trouble bhai on the court hearing day." He said and she rolled her eyes.

"I'll be down in a minute." I said and Adi left.

I moved towards her and cupped her cheek,
"I'll be back soon." I said and pecked her lips.

I turned around to leave but she held my hand.
I turned and she snaked her hands around my neck and took in my lips for a deep kiss.

Ohh God!

She deepened the kiss as I held her waist tightly.
We both seperated panting, and she said,
"Now, that's how you kiss Mr.Chichore." She said smiling.

Heart attack aa jayega mujhe kisi din!

I could see her smile didn't reach her eyes.

I know she wasn't ready for this neither was I.
But, we'll have to face this and overcome this.
Together!

"And, me and Samar are leaving today to check the CCTV for the godown. I hope we get something." She said and I nodded.

"Koi panga lene ki jaroorat nahi hai. Kisi se — I started but she interrupted me saying,

"Haa I know! Kisi se jhagda nahi karna hai bina baat ke, aur agar gussa aya to kisipe bhi gussa nahi utarna hai. Jaha laga ki kuch garam mahol hone wala hai tabhi ke tabhi waha se nikal jau. Pata hai pata hai." She said rolling her eyes mimicking my instructions and I laughed.

"Kya? You tend to get yourself in trouble all the time and then your patience is as thin as a thread you obviously lose it and end up in an argument." I said.

"Haa toh? Meri koi galti hi nahi hoti. Main kyu sunke lu?" She asked glaring at me.

"Haa, mera chota patakha teri koi galti nahi hoti. Par, mere liye hi sahi apna khayaal rakha kar." I said kissing her forhead and left.

Pagal hai ladki puri ki puri!
Jhagde ke liye ekdum tayaar!