He makes me weak!

Sana Rai

"Sana, what the hell are you doing over here?" Neha asked yelling as she entered Vedant's cabin.

I looked at her and she stood there with red puffy eyes.

"Why are you yelling at me? You can always lecture me but not understand when you are falling into shit." I said rolling my eyes.

"Okay, both of you calm down." Vedant said butching in.

"Neha, I think you and Samar should talk to each other." He said.

"I'll talk to him after I give her an earful." Neha said glaring at me and I rolled my eyes.

"First go and talk to that dick! I am
controlling myself really hard from killing him." I said glaring at Samar and he was just busy looking here & there.

"Samar, take her to your cabin." Vedant told him and he looked nervous as fuck.

He should be!
Fucker..!

They both left and again I sat on the couch.
"Great! I just don't want to see her crying and here I have to hear an earful." I said and I heard someone laughing.

"Why do you have so many men around you? It is soo irritating!" I said frustrated.

"When are you not irritated?" He asked and I glared at him.

"Are you sure, you don't want me to kill you instead of that dick?" I asked glaring at him.

"What? No!" He said with wide eyes.

He came and sat beside me and very calmly asked,
"You're more angry than Neha is. Why?"

"What do you mean by why? Because she is stupid. She is an emotional fool! I can't see her vulnerable. She is the only one I have to call mine. I won't tolerate if anyone hurts her." I said this time in a low voice.

"She is lucky then. It is not everyday that you have a friend who would kill someone for you." He said chuckling.

And then I saw a girl standing before me. She was the same girl who was standing in the group who were standing in the corner of the room laughing in between.

"Can I ask you something?" She asked.

She looked around my age and she was smiling very warmly.
"Yess, go ahead." I said.

"How do you know my brother?" She asked confused.

"He is your brother?" I asked and she nodded her head in a yess.

"Due to some unfortunate circumstances, I met him." I said rolling my eyes and she laughed again.

"Is she the one samar bhai was talking about?" She whispered in her brother's ear.

What was Samar talking about me?

He in return just glared at her and she smiled sheepishly.

"By the way, I am Ishana Dixit. His one & only sister." She said sitting beside me and smiled at me.

"Sana Rai." I said returning her smile.

"He is Ahaan Acharya, Aditya Dixit." She said pointing towards the two men.

"He is our brother too." She said pointing towards Aditya and I nodded.

They smiled very politely at me.
I just returned a small smile and Neha & Samar entered the room.