I HATE MEN!

Sana Rai

I just walked towards that Mr. Richie Rich's table with their coffee in my hand.

There was a girl who sat there before him trying to constantly hold his hands and explain him something very desperatley.

"Ved, I miss you. You should know this. He is not the one for me. I did a mistake. I want you now. Just tell me that you still want me and I'll leave everything." She said holding his hand and I cleared my throat.

He quickly took his hands away and I kept the coffee and left.

See, such a jerk!
Doesn't care about her feelings.

She was literally crying before him and he sat there with a straight face.

"Kavya, you're getting married. Do you think it is right to do this just a day before your marriage?" He asked and my eyes widened.

What the fuck?
So, he isn't the villian?

I stood behind the counter doing my work but they were loud enough for me to hear their conversation.

"You make me happy." She said.

"You should've thought about that before saying yess for the marriage, Kavya. You can't do this someone. He would be heart broken to know that you are here asking me for another chance." He tried to explain her.

Dude! If I was him I would've lost my shit by now!

"But I am doing what is right for me! Do you not love me?" She asked raising her voice a bit.

"A lot. But that wasn't apparently enough for you. It was your choice. Nobody forced anything on you. It was all
you." He said still sitting there calmly.

He's rich, handsome, from what I can see calm too what more did she wanted in a guy?

Well! I shouldn't talk about it apparenly.
For me the fact that he is a guy reason is enough.

But yeah, normal girls wants guys like this only.

What more could she want?

"I think I should leave then." She said picking her bag and left.

The moment she left his expression changed from blank to a pained one.

He just tiredly rubbed his face with his palms and then looked up towards me.
I quickly averted my gaze.

"Can you get the bill please?" He asked and I nodded getting the bill for him.

"Do you need something else? A person to talk perhaps?" I asked.

And fuck!
Why did I ask that?

Because I know how does it feel to be at the end of it.
I know how does it feel to lose your love.
I know how heart clenching it is to see someone you love walk away!

"No, I'm fine. Even if I say that I need a person to talk to. Are you going to sit and talk with me about it?" He asked and I nodded in a yess.

"You're strange. You didn't want to see my face like 10 minutes ago and now you want to talk to me?" He asked furrowing his brows.

"I just thought that you would need it. I know how it feels to be there and have no one to talk to." I said shrugging.

"Have a seat, please." He said and I sat on the opposite chair.

"Probably complying to a man for the first time after a really long time." I said rolling my eyes.

He just laughed.
"You're too strange, girl. Too strange." He said.

"Whatever. I sat here doesn't mean you have all day. I still despise men." I said rolling my eyes.

"What would you do If you were in my situation?" He asked.

"I don't know your story." I said shrugging.

"I am pretty sure you heard us." He said.

"Yess but you could be physically abusive to her for all I could know. That is why she left you." I said and he just narrowed his eyes at me.

"I can assure you I was anything but physically abusive. She had her reasons to leave me because of her family." He said and I nodded.

"Whatever reasons, I think if she really loved you she would've stood by you." I said.

"But the situations— He started but I interrupted him.

"See, situations are always going to be against us. I am pretty sure you're going through something in which now the destiny seems against you but you're striving for it right?" I asked and he nodded in a yess.

"So? Couldn't she strive for you. You know I am not a very big fan of these love affiars stuff but I know one thing and that is If you want you fight for it. If you give up it means you never actually wanted it that bad." I said.

I don't even know why am I explaining him stuff?

I don't even know his name for godsake!

"Now, my time is over for being good to you. Back to I hate men's existence. So, Tata." I said getting up from my chair and waving him.

"What?" He asked with an incredulous expression.

"You're the wierdest person I've ever met." He said rolling his eyes.

"Thanks, but I don't take compliments from men." I said and walked off.

He just laughed real loudly and I don't know why, I just felt good that I could get him out of his pained expression.

Okay! This is scary.
What have I taught myself all those years ago?

I HATE MEN!
I need to keep this in my mind and not let anyone fool with my mind.

Recite it in your head Sana baby..
I HATE MEN!
I DO HATE THEM A LOT..!