Focus on getting out of here!

Sana Dixit

I opened my eyes and checked if Ved was really asleep.

I am sorry...
But I really have to do this!

I silently got up from my bed and left my room.

I texted Ishu as she was the only one who knew that I was going to this.
Though, even she was against it but she knew me well to know I was going to anyways do it.

Me: I've left. I'll be back soon. Handle everything by the time. And, don't forget about our plan.

I took a deep breath and walked towards my jeep.

I know I am walking into a trouble...
But, I'll have to do this for him.

I rang the doorbell of his apartment.

You're strong this time!
You can face him..
You have to face him!

The door opened and there he stood with a wide smirk on his lips.
"Welcome, Sana." He said in his creepy voice and I wanted nothing but to slash that neck of his.

I entered the apartment and looked around to see for anything that I could usr to protect myself Incase he decides to get violent like the previous times.

"What will you have? Tea, coffee? Ohh wait... I know you don't drink both. I'll get you a lemonade." He said.

Mera bass chale main usi lemonade me tujhe dubaake maar du!
Kutta kahika!

"Shut that trap of yours and come to the point, Aryan." I said frustrated.

"What's wrong with you baby? When did uou turn soo fiesty? You were always my obidient little girlfriend." He said coming towards me.

"I don't think me being fiesty should concern you in any ways. And stop calling me that." I yelled at him while he kept moving closer to me.

"I like when you are all submissive, listening to whatever I say. That is the reason I called you here. I wanted to all your pride crumpled beneath my feet." He said smirking.

"My pride? You can never crumple that. Tell me what do you want?" I asked.

"You." He said not wasting a second.
He was going to cup my cheek but I flinched.

"I won't hit you as long as you listen to me." He said.

"Who said I was going to stand here like a statue and get all black & blue by your hittings?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"I'd love to tame this fiesty you." He said smiling creepily.

"Only my husband can tame me." I said with a sweet smile.

Well, That's true!
Only him!

"I know what are you here for. Not because I called you but because you thought you'll find proof of his innocence." He said glaring at me.

"I'm here because I thought you had a deal to offer in return of Ved getting out of this. But, you don't." I said rolling my eyes.

"I called you here because I missed you." He said and I knew it was not going to be easy getting the truth out of his mouth.

Cunning Asshole!

"You can't act smart with me." He whispered in my ear and I shuddered.
He knows I am upto somethingand he definitely is not going fuck up.