C: WHAT?!

Ein sighs in frustration. "Yeah...I guess you ARE my stubborn idiot..." Ein admits blushing a little. "Now, you know I'm staying and you know that I won't run away, right?" Pierce asked smirking a bit. Ein sighs again. "Yeah....I know..." And whats the reason?" Pierce asks while his smirk grows bigger. "Cause you love me?..." Ein questioned. "Mhm, that's right!" Pierce says giving Ein a small peck on the lips. "I love you!" Ein chuckles. "Love you too Pierce."

Meanwhile the boys were having that wholesome conversation, Mac and Kim were trying to figure out on how they could separate Ein from Pierce. "We could just kidnap either one of them and hide them in your parents house!" Kim suggested. "That is a good idea but the guards there check EVERYWHERE and if they find Ein OR Pierce there going to inform my parents about it." Mac say sighing in frustration while shaking her head. While they were talking Aphmau was recording the whole thing with Noi.

Aphmau's POV

"What are we going to do Aphmau? I can't let them take Pierce from me, and Ein, of course." Noi asked while turning his head to me. I stopped recording to think. "We need to tell Zane, maybe he knows something about this, or at least tell us what to do." I said turning to Noi. "But, what if he can't do anything?" Noi asks. "This is Zane were talking about Noi!" I exclaimed. "He ALWAYS has the answer or solution to ever problem!"

Not Even A Few Seconds Later Brought To You By My Pain And Suffering!

"I got nothing."

............................................

"WHAT?!" Me and Ein both shout. "I'm sorry but I don't have nothing!" Zane said. "But, don't you have a potion or something?! Like you always do?!" Ein asked. "Ein...I understand your desperate but there's nothing we can do to stop her..." Zane said putting his hand on Ein's shoulder. Ein hung his head down. "I just want him to be safe and happy..." Ein mudderd "Hey speaking of Pierce..." Noi started. "Where IS Pierce?!" KC asked. They all froze and started. They all started to look around the house. "Wasn't he following you, Ein?!" Zane asked. "Yeah, he WAS!!!" Ein shouted back.

After 30 minutes of searching Ein and Noi started to panic (Since there closer to Pierce then anybody). "Where the fuck is he?!" Ein asked with a mixture of every BAD emotion. "Guys, calm down!" KC said petting Ein's ear to help calm him. "How can we possibly calm down when my best friend is MISSING, especially since someone is trying to hurt him and he's missing?!" Noi shouts.

While they are bickering over there, wanna know where Pierce was the entire time?

............................................

"So..." A deep male voice says. "What do you plan on doing, Pierce?"

.............

"I don't know yet...," Pierce responds. "............What do you suggest I do...."

"Aaron?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HA! BETCHA FOOLS DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING!!!

Lol, i'm sorry I'm just typing this in the middle of class rn when I'm supposed to be working on IXL, which is for losers (No offence). So I just needed a bit of entertainment while I'm sitting here bored out of my damn mind...also I'm hungry-.............So, anyways thx for reading the chapter, sorry if it sucked, I was just literally pulling ideas out of my ass. Byeee

Word Count: 551