C: PIERCE!!!

"PIERCE!!!!" A furious voice called out. "Oh shit..." Ein thought as he turned his head to see A furious Mac, ready to bust any second. "PIERCE, YOU LIED TO ME!!!" Mac yelled. "And now I know that you've been fucking forcing my BOYFRIEND to deal with your spoiled gold-digger ass!" Pierce shouted back. Ein and Mac froze. "Boy...friend?" They asked, Mac getting heartbroken and even more angry, Ein, questioning it while becoming a blushing mess. "W-Well..." Pierce started, scratching the side of his head, blushing as well. "I-If you want to be...."

Ein froze completely, just staring at Pierce like a complete idiot till his face beamed and his tail started wagging fast, Pierce took notice and chuckled

Ein froze completely, just staring at Pierce like a complete idiot till his face beamed and his tail started wagging fast, Pierce took notice and chuckled. "So, i'm guessing that's a yes?" Pierce asked. Ein quickly nodded. "NO!!!" Mac yelled. "EIN IS SUPPOSED TO BE MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE, ONLY MINE!!!" Mac shouts/says stomping the ground in anger. "Well, have you ever thought about others than yourself? You never thought about how I felt during the situation!" Ein admitted. "You were happy!!! RIGHT?!" Mac asked, hoping she was right. Ein scoffed. "Ever heard of acting hun? You should try it out once and a while!" Ein said glaring at her with a smirk. "UGH!!! I WILL GET MY REVENGE PIERCE!!! MARK MY WORDS, YOU HEAR ME!?!?! Mac said as she stormed off into the trees.

They were left in silence and Ein hugged Pierce suddenly. "Ein?" Pierce asked hugging back. "I'm sorry...this is all my fault..." Ein said breaking the hug. "It's best if you leave the hub...". Pierce's eyes widen. "WHAT?! NO, WHY?!" Pierce asked. "Because it's not safe for you anymore. Mac is going to come after you if you do't run away now! She'll hurt you!" Ein said with a sad expression. "I don't give two fucks if she hurts me!" Pierce argued back. "I'm not leaving you with her!". "Ugh! Your were always a stubborn idiot !!!" Ein says annoyed, smacking himself on the forehead in the process. "But..." Pierce started, wrapping his arms around Ein. "I'm YOUR stubborn idiot!"

A/N: Hey guys quick A/N, I'ma be working on this particular book for a while cause I'm working on 5 books (plus two idea books) at the same time I need to start finishing these books one by one so I can start my 2 idea books! But if you request something on the Yandere Aphmau Oneshot story I'll still do that too, it'll just take a while...but anyways wanted to make that quick announcement. Byeeee-

Word Count: 433