C: Uh Oh

🔹Pierce's POV 🔹

I wake up to the smell of breakfast and I immediately get up and speed walk downstairs to see Ein making eggs. "Good morning, Ein." I greet. He jumps a little, almost dropping the eggs. He turns around and smiles. "Mornin" He saws as he awkwardly laughs. I laugh as well and walk up to him, putting my arms around him subconsciously. I feel him tense up but soon calms down, as his tail starts to sway back and forth in a calming pace. I hear Ein lowly growl and he lays his head on my left arm making me blush a little but also making me smile and let out a small laugh.

📖 Readers POV 📖

Soon they finish eating there breakfast Ein helped Pierce with his sheep and went to Pierce's trainng area behind his house that he hand made with some help from Noi. There, Ein watches Pierce swing his sword around at a slow but fast pace. (I forgot to mention, this Pierce is from MID but still acts like the Pierce from AphmauCrew.) Ein blushes from hot Pierce looks as he wipes the sweat of him. Oh, and did I forget to mention that Pierce is shirtless? Well he is. Pierce was secretly blushing but because of the sun and sweat, it makes it unnoticable.

🔹Pierce's POV 🔹

I can't help but blush. Ein won't stop looking at me, manly my abs. I stop to catch my breath and turn to Ein who was a blushing mess. Pierce diecided to mess with Ein a little. "Like what you see?" I called out. Ein turns red and hides his face in his oversized sweater. I chuckle and can just imagine his face just being cute under that sweater. I hear a muffled maybe from Ein and blush. "Well uh....I'm glad you like it..." I say turning my face away.

📖 Reader's POV 📖

There was a moment of silence between the two but was soon intrupted by and "PIERCE!!!". Ein recognized that yell from anywhere and hid in the forest, leaving Pierce confused. Soon, Mac came out of no where, charging towords Pierce with an anger face. "PIERCE, WHERE IS EIN?!" Mac yelled. "W-Wha...oh, Ein's-" Pierce was about to finish till he saw Ein from the corner fof his eye's, giving him the "If you tell her, or, if you want to live, I suggest you keep your mouth shut" look. That look scared Pierce, so he decided to be a good boy and just lie. "He's....in....the....mines?" Pierce blurted out, totally nervous and afraid of what would happen next. Mac had relaxed her face, but was replaced by a suspiciously one, but shrugged and ran of to the mines."Thx, Pierce! Your the best!" She yelled as she was running off. Pierce sighed in relife as Ein was walking out behind the tree, wiping the sweat from his face. "Ok, I deserve a explanation, Ein." Pierce said, shooting the, "You have 5 seconds ether to run or explain what the hell is going on" glare at Ein. "Ok, ok, I'll explain!" Pierce said with a nervous laugh.

After explaining brought to you by Cocomelon

Pierce's mouth feel wide open as Ein had finished explaing. "You would do that for...me?" Pierce asked, dumbfounded. Ein nodded. "Ofc I would, who the hell wouldn't, your my best friend Pierce! Nothing will change that!...I love you, Pierce." Ein blushed turning his head away at the last part. Meanwhile, Pierce was tearing up. He never knew that Ein cared about him so much, yet alone LOVE him back. Pierce pulled Ein into a hug, that soon turned into a loving, passant, kiss. But, that kiss was sadly interrupted by another, more louder, "PIERCE!?!?" And once they heard that voice,

They knew it was over........