C: Feelings

Quick A/N: In this AU, Mac is a spoiled rich girl and is also kinda a gold-digger. Don't judge or hate my decision and no, I am not hating on Mac. I love Mac's content and I will never dislike it, this is just what I want her to be like in my book. Again, I do not hate Mac, nor her content, this is what she is going to be like in my story. Anyway, hope you enjoy! ^^

💛Ein's POV💛

It was a regular sunny day on the hub and I was laying on my bed, thinking about Pierce. Most people think of me and Pierce as brothers, and we are but....I have different feelings besides brotherly love. It's kinda complicated, like, whenever i'm around 'em...I get butterflies in my stomach and I can't stop stuttering or blushing...am I feeling... love maybe? I mean...Ein... I've known him forever...Ein?...and...maybe-

"EIN!!!" I get snapped out of my thoughts and see a lighter shade of blue fellow looking at me. "H-Huh?" I say. "I've been calling you for hours!!!" Pierce says looking a little mad. I looked at him and then looked at my clock right next to me. "Pierce...it's been 12 minutes-" I say letting out a soft laugh. I noticed that Pierce blushed and turned his head, making the most cutest face. I Get up and grab his chin softly and kiss him. He kisses back and we break the kiss. "I'm sorry, love." I say. He blushes even more and turns away again, making the same puffed out cute face. "It's fine i guess...." He replies.

Now I know what your thinking...how did me and Pierce, the brotherly prankster clowns, get together? Well, I'll tell you that story.

It all started and a sunny day on the hub and i was holding hands with my Ex-Girlfriend, Mac & Cheese. We had been together for 3 months now and our relationship wasn't the best as others would expect. You see, I hate this girl with a passion and never will love her. "Hey Ein," "Yes Macaroni?" "Can we go to the mines and get some gold and diamonds??" "Um...sure if you want to we can!" I say giving her a smile. She blushes a little and replies with. "Ok, my darling wolf!" After that we soon made our way to our local mine in the hub and started mining for gold and diamonds, and we sooner or later found some emeralds. I wanted to use them to make a emerald sheep, two of Pierce's favorite things besides mutton and diamonds, for secret Santa this year but Mac had to be Mac and say, "No way! Think about all the money we could have if we kept these precious emeralds!" But I manage to hide 'em from her anyways, along with all my gold, knowing that she'll steal every last bite and not give it back, and end up spending it on something stupid like golden carrots or something. To be honest, I've always had feelings for Pierce. Now I know what your thinking, "Well if you have feelings for Pierce, why date gold-digger Mac?" Because Mac is a spoiled rich girl who has liked me since we first met 3 years ago. Her parents really like the way I adore gold like she does and thought that I would be perfect for there bratty daughter. So now, I'm forced to date this girl and sooner or later, marry, this girl. I would go on to tell the story, but that will be for another chapter.

As me and Mac were leaving the mines, I had found one of Pierce's lost baby sheep that he has been crying about cause he was actually very attached to this particular sheep. What was it's name...uh...Romeo...no...Cocomelon??? (COCOMELON!!! XD) Yeah that sound about right. I let go of Mac's hand and quickly walk up to the sheep with some wheat in my hand (Don't ask me how he got it -^-) and was starting the lead it back to Pierce's house, which wasn't that far away. "Ein, what are you doing?-" Mac asks me, crossing her arms and gives me her annoyed/impatient look. "What does it look like? I'm returning Pierce's lost sheep!" I bark back with a obvious hint of annoyance. "Oh, so are you more worried about someone losing there sheep than me now?!" She ask/yells. "Like I said, wtf does it look like?!" I curse, showing my fangs. She backed up and I scoff. "Your really pathetic..." Was the last thing i said before leading the sheep back to Pierce's house, leaving her standing in the middle of the hub, dumbfounded.

Once I get to Pierce's house, I climb the latter, caring the baby blue sheep over my shoulder and ranged his door bell. "COMING!!!" I heard Pierce scream across the door. I soon heard footsteps hurrying there way to the door, raveling Pierce in his black tank-top, showing his tattoo and all his mussels, also making me blush. "Hey Ein!" Pierce greets. "Hey Pierce, you wouldn't believe who I found~!" I say, handing him the light-blue baby sheep. "*gasp* COCOMEALON!!!" He shouts as he grabbed the sheep softly from my hands and hugged it. (Awwww....Cocomealon!) "Tysm! Where did you find him?!" Pierce asks. "Oh, uh, outside the mines actually." I respond. "Wow, you must've went mining, didn't you?" He asks the sheep. "Baa. (Yes, I did bitch, got a problem with it?!)" the sheep replied. "Hehe, I bet you did! Hey Ein, do you want to come inside?" Pierce asks. "Sure, I'm getting tired of Mac anyways." I say as Pierce moves aside and lets me in the house. We sit on his couch and we started to catch up since it had been a while since we had talked or hanged out, and it was manly because of Mac. "So how have you been, besides all the stuff with Mac?" Pierce asks. "Pretty good, been having headaches though." I reply. "Do you want anything to help with that?" Pierce offers. "No, I have plenty of pain pills at home but thanks for asking" I say with a smile. Pierce smiles back. "Your welcome, buddy!" I was about to say something else but then my phone vibrated. I checked it and of course, it was a text from Mac. I groaned. "Mac?" Pierce asked. "Yeah i gtg..." I say getting up. "Oh...ok" I could tell Pierce was sad, but something I couldn't tell was that he was keeping something from me. "Hey, we'll be able to hang out, I promise!" I say punching his shoulder playfully. "Promise?" He repeats, looking at me with his beautiful sad black eyes. "Promise." I say hugging him then soon leaving. I walk back to my house, hands in my pockets. As I was walking back I couldn't help but know that Mac's parents are going to be there for their "sWeEt BaBy GiRl!!!" and sadly, I was right. Once I get to my house I see Mac, fake crying, and her parents, trying to calm their "bAbY gIrL" down, and as I walk closer I start to think, "...This is going to be a long ass night...."