Introductions

You have a whole family. Two tias, Three cousins, and two siblings.

Your mother: Rose/Rosa/Rosita Arias (Ah-ree-as)

Age: 54

Gift: Can make any outfit with a snap of a finger.

Your older sister: Julia/Jul/Jules Arias

Age: 24

Can control Ice. Make it melt/control water and also make snow.

You: Y/N Arias

Age: 19

Gift: Speaking to the dead. You can communicate with the dead. You can also float/fly, go through objects at will, can also become invisible, and you also have telekineses. You have a ghost friend that always follows you around called Ai.

Your younger sister: Saria/Sah (Sah-ree-ah) Arias

Age: 15

Gift: Can manipulate light. Can become invisible (you two always cause mischief), and make visual illusions. Also known as Solar manipulation.

Your Tia: Arie (Pronounce like Ari) Arias

Age: 54

Gift: Super speed. Can go as fast as the speed of light.

Your Cousin: Gailia (Gai-lee-ah) Arias

Age: 22

Gift: Can create any potion by thinking it

Your cousin: Taika (Tai-kah) Arias

Age: 19

Gift: Anything they draw comes to life. Can last as long as they want.

Your cousin: Mariah Arias

Age: 16

Gift: Can sense every vibration within 5 miles of her. With this she can feel you speak, move, whatever. She can also basically read minds.

Your Abuela: Carmen Arias

Age: 80

Gift: The crystal that blessed her family is her gift. She uses it to pass down the other gifts.

Backstory on how you got your powers.

Your abuela basically has the same thing happen as alma, except it's a special crystal gifted from her husband. And it creates the castle.

Also you guys live in a castle, on top of a mountain. Most of the area is cut of because you can't climb the mountain/cliff, and the part to go to the village is surrounded by trees that only you can move with your telepathy.

Your dad died, and Your tio is named Oved, same age as his wife :).