*two*

As the morning came, Zuko still didn't get any sleep. With a grunt he got up putting his clothes on before walking onto the main deck. "Good morning, Prince Zuko." Iroh said giving him a smile. "Good morning, Uncle." Iroh watched him closely. "You know that sleep is important at your age." Iroh said and Zuko rolled his eyes. "I'm aware, Uncle."

Soft steps neared and Zuko lost a breath he didn't know he was holding. "Good morning Iroh!" Aurora greeted happily. "Prince Zuko..." she said a bit more quiet, bowing down slightly. "Good Morning, miss Aurora. I hope you had a good night sleep?" Aurora smiled brightly and nodded. "Of course.." Her eyes found Zuko looking at her for some time, his eyes fixated on her scare. A blush crept up her cheeks and she looked down.

"Iroh, with our next stop do you think I could find something to... cover up the scar?" She tried talking quiet with him but Zuko still overheard her a frown settling on his face. "Why would you do that, Miss Aurora?" Aurora fidgeted with her fingers. "I don't know... I just feel like it gets more attention than it should." Her eyes glanced over to the banished Prince for less than a second.

"You shouldn't hide it." Zukos voice made her jump slightly, but she smiled softly at him. "I'm sorry, Prince Zuko, but I believe it's something I have to do." She didn't want him to see it and think back to him hurting her. "I believe you could cover it up with a band-aid." Iroh continued talking. Aurora nodded turning to the sea.

Zuko was furious. She had no right to act like that right now. "You will not wear it." His voice came out harsh and Aurora raised an eyebrow. "I don't believe I asked for your opinion on this one." She shot him a glare. She was hurt by him, the scar didn't bother her, it never did, but the way he treated her hurt her more.

His eyes found hers and he knew she wasn't kidding, she was going to cover it. Is it because of their conversation yesterday? No it can't be. He didn't find the strength to answer her yesterday. He couldn't tell her that she was still as beautiful as she was before. She was as beautiful as the night sky filled with fireflies. 'Firefly'. Inside he smiled softly.

When they were younger, they would always try to catch fireflies. She was the only one that actually caught one, since then he called her firefly, until the accident.

As Iroh left the two alone, Zuko turned to her. "Don't cover it, firef- Aurora." Auroras eyes widened at the almost said nickname. "Prince Zuko, I really don't want it to annoy or haunt you. I know it isn't very pleasant to look at, you made that very clear yesterday." She gave him a fake smile and turned away but he grabbed her wrist.

"You're-" He started but got cut off by a blinding light in the sky. A gasp left his lips as his eyes widened. "The avatar..." His eyes filled with hope. Aurora admired him for as long as he allowed her to. "Uncle!" Zuko said and started looking for his uncle leaving Aurora alone on the main deck.

A soft smile on her face as she remembered how hopeful Zuko just looked up at the sky.