C12: Who are you??

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
-AUTHOR'S POV-
June 12, 2021 || 6:07PM

It's already afternoon when you and your family arrived at the house, you all immediately go to your own rooms to get a rest after the whole long day, going back to your room, you immediately fell asleep, on your bed.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
June 13, 2021

'Early in the morning i just stayed in my room not planning to eat breakfast because of this tooth... Lunch came my parents forced me to eat lunch by dragging me to the kitchen :), and now it's afternoon, still staying in my room, don't know what to do, don't know what to do, my head is throbbing and my tooth is hurting... Can't i just get a healing? Wow Y/N you got some lines there'

Tik tok tik tok tik tok tik tok tik tok....

"NOONA! i wanna play Minecraft" Your baby brother suddenly opens your door, with his angry... cute face.

'Adowabol ahck!'

"Go ahead then"

"But i want to play minecraft on your phone!" Your baby brother risen up his voice, as you look at him, raising an eyebrow.

"How dare you-" You sigh, "You have your own phone!".

"My Minecraft worlds are in your phone!"

"Don't you have your own worlds too in your phone?!"

"I DELETED IT!"

"WHY?!"

"..."

"DUMB!"

"WAHHHH!!!"

-,-

2:13PM

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU Y/N TO NOT MAKE YOUR BABY BROTHER CRY?!"

"AND WUYEON! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT NO PLAYING GAMES ANYMORE UNLESS YOU KNOW HOW TO WRITE YOUR NAME AND READ!"

Just five minutes ago, you called your baby brother 'Dumb', and the baby of course ended up... Crying Like a baby, since he's a baby, as you can see- a cry baby- okay.

Your mother is now yelling at you and your baby brother, scolding the both of you, you didn't really care about it cuz... YOU'RE NOT ALONE WITH THE SCOLDING, also this little demon got the scolding too, you smirked to him, he just frowned.

"Y/N! Go buy one tray of egg, two powdered juice PINEAPPLE FLAVOR, listen carefully okay?! PINEAPLLE! if you're gonna bring APPLE FLAVOR THEN YOU'LL DO THE LAUNDRY TODAY! And also buy two fresh mi-"

"But mom, i thought i'm grounded" You look at your mom with a victorious smirk, your mother went silent for awhile, seems like she's re-thinking her life decisions right now HA HA HA.

"Great job Sis" Your baby brother who's sitting at the couch next to you, looks at you proudly, you chuckled happily and make a high five with him. Well yeah, both of you fight and after a second both of you teamed up.

Your mother sighs, "I'll let it pass today, i got no one else to help me, since your big brother is back on his dormitory at Jeju just this morning and your dad... i don't care about him... so Just go!" Your mother hands you the money and makes you stand up, now you find yourself outside of your house.

'Wow just wow... AT LEAST I'M FREE!'

you run through the streets happily, clearly forgetting about your toothache lmao.

You soon then notice a black car and- Woah there seems to be a family moving in this neighborhood where you're living at- HAECHAN?! You immediately lock eyes to Haechan who's talking with a boy- Mark!! You smiled as soon as you saw Mark