C2: GC comeback??

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
-AUTHOR'S POV-
June 7, 2021 || 4:56PM

"Chenlee?! JISUNG!!??" Haeyoung shouts the 2 boys names earning a soft chuckle to the both

"Long time no see, haeyoung noona and Y/N noona~" Jisung looks at the both of you at the back seat, since both you and haeyoung dived inside the car as soon as you two saw the both of them.

"Saamee, You two have grown! Especially Jisung! Last time i saw you, you were so small" You smiled at the both, as jisung smiles back and a hint of pink blush came to his cheeks, you then chuckled. "Cute"

"By the way, why did you two in a sudden stopped by me and Y/Ns school?" Haeyoung asks

"To be honest it's not just the both of your school, me and jisung school there too" Chenle said sounded like he really is mature

"Wow~ Chenle you're 8th grade now right?" You asks as chenle hummed, "And Jisung you're in 7th grade?".

"Nope"
"What?"
"Nope"
"You came down?"
"Hell no"
"Then what do you mean nope??"

"I'm homeschooled, chenle takes care of me" Jisung said then you and haeyoung tilt both of your head

"What?!"

"Yeah, Jisung is now my son, i've been busy because of him" Chenle tells as you and haeyoung burst out of laughter

"That's cute" You said and chenle giggles

"Just joking~ Jisung is at 7th grade, but he is my son he has sister the name is daegal" Chenle informs as you wowed

"Wow chenle you really are matured enough to have a family" Haeyoung openly said to chenle as chenle made a proud face

"Of course~" Chenle said, overflowing with confidence, you and haeyoung laughed.

"Where should i drop the two of you?" Chenle asks

"Just drop me by my house at *******" You replied, he then nodded.

"My house is still the same, so yeah" Haeyoung replies, as chenle hummed this time.

"Y/N you changed house?" Jisung asks and looks at you at the back seat.

"Yeah, we were just renting at the previous house we lived on" You answered, as jisung nodded and look back in front.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Bye Y/N!! See you tomorrow again~" Haeyoung waves her hand, so as the two boys.

You let out a small chuckle and wave them goodbye too, "Byee~". After that the car drove away from your house then you turned around and unlocked the door.

You looked at the clock when you got in the house, "5:23? Mom should be home by now". You mumbled then you go upstairs and change your clothes. You dived in to the bed and enjoyed laying and rolling around the bed. after that you released a yawn, "Home sweet home~" You then opened your phone and started playing games or watching YouTube.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
6:01PM

"Y/N!!!" You stood up after hearing your mother shouting your name and run downstairs.

"Oh hey mom" You smiled at her, as she smiles back

'Thankfully she's not mad tonight lol.'

"I just talked with your grandmother" You then widened your eyes after hearing your mother.

'Shit, what if she'll kill me?! I totally forg-'"

"Bet you're scared now honey, but don't worry, she only wanted me to talk with her" Your mother smiled mischievously at you, you then released a sigh in belief.