C10: Cute clothes

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
June 12, 2021
9:22AM

"It's early in the morning"

"Isn't it Nine AM already?"

"Shut up!"

"Anyways, Our Y/N is still sleeping on her bed peacefully, her snores can be heard all Around the house"

"Can't we just go in and wake her up?? Why are we wasting sooo muchh time??"

"Let's come in and scream TEAM DORA-"

Before the male could continue screaming, you immediately opened your door just to see your two annoying brothers.

Minsoo your older brother and Kuro your not so called brother but is still your close cousin, the two males laughs at your morning messy face and your hair-.

You didn't bother to glare at them since you got used to them making fun at you, as you scratched your head, "What's up? Why is Kuro suddenly here?".

Your brother then chuckles then releases a sigh, "We're going somewhere, you should get ready! Make sure to come downstairs after 5 minutes" Your brother Minsoo informs, as he pats your head for goodluck then walks away, leaving you and Kuro alone.

You glanced at kuro, as kuro looks at you trying not to laugh, you sighed at Kuro.

"Dude you can laugh now" You stated in the most annoyed tone, after what you said he immediately bust out of laughter.

"HAHAHAHAHA TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE! YOU BETTER GET READY QUICKLY" Kuro drifts off immediately after saying his words.

You groaned in annoyance now, you-are-really-in-a-bad-morning :').

You sighed then slammed your door to close it, as you sit on your bed blankly,
'Y/Ns brain is still not working due to waking up in annoyance'.

You huffed before standing up, as you go to your closet to find a clothing go wear, "I don't even know, where we're going... This is so tiring" You murmured, as you sit on your bed again and sighed.

You obviously don't know what to do, you can't think of anything or anything you can wear, like what if you're gonna wear a bright clothing but you and your family are actually going to a place where graves and ghost lives in- Let's stop now shall we.

You touched your cheeks and pouted, "My teeth hurts... Making my head hurt too", You said lowly, Just last night your tooth actually started to give a pain on the ass, that's why you don't really have the energy to go out.

You stood up again and looked inside your closet, finding at least a jacket to wear because jacket can save everyone in any situation.

You found some of your jackets but none of it seems to work out as you want it to be, you sighed and get your hair brush just to brush your messy hair.

While brushing your hair you suddenly heard loud thuds coming to your room, and there your baby brother is now in your room. You turned around to face him as you raised a brow to him.

"Look what the cat dragged in, good thing you came back home after living there at grandma's house" You chuckled at your own words, you then got surprised when your baby brother wuyeon suddenly held your hands and was about to drag you out, you immediately stopped him by letting go of your baby brother's grip. "What the hell?"

"Noona!! Mom said we're gonna go now!!" Wuyeon out of a sudden whines, facing you.

"I- But i still didn't-"

"NOOONAAAAAAAAAAA"

"Fine fine fine..." You just took your sling bag and put your headset, and cellphone in there. You hold your baby brothers small hands and go downstairs with him.