C9: Grounded ;-;

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
-AUTHOR'S POV-
June 11, 2021 || 5:07PM

"Take a seat in there"

"Let go of me!"

"No you let go!"

"Shut up you two"

"Tsk"

"Whatever"

"JUST GO AHEAD AND SIT SOMEWHERE WHERE WE CAN SIT!" Chenle exclaims, making you and Jisung flinch and immediately find a seat, and you both found a seat then sit on the chair.

You and Jisung pretty much just argued about where both of you should go, just like siblings arguing if what's better McDonalds or KFC, but since Chenle got annoyed about the both of you and Jisungs endless bickering, he decided to just go to where he wants to go.

The Wendy's :')

(in the other hand you three just go to the fast food restaurant where Chenle wants to go, not wendy's that was just a example.)

You and Jisung aren't even giving a eye contact to each other and just ignored each other, jisung is sitting across you on the table and both of you are just waiting for Chenle to come back to the seat with the tray full of foods.

The table where you and Jisung are, is pretty much silent since both of you didn't budge to talk.

You just stared at the outside through the big window of the restaurant, the busy road, spotting some Cars and trucks passing by and many people too, it's already the time when everyone would go home and rest after their work and some students too.

You felt satisfied just by watching the cars passing by, just like the days passes by, back then when you were still young...

Still young... Still naive and innocent, still don't know a whole damn thing about this whole shitty world...

You missed it, you missed the feeling of being a loud extrovert just like back then when you were young, you missed back then when you never ever had any problems in your mind, you just missed everything about your childhood.

'maybe if i see someone who was the biggest part of my childhood back then... I would probably tear up'

You suddenly chuckled at your thoughts, not knowing Jisung already turned his head to you, raising a brow, finding it weird to hear you chuckling suddenly.

You turned your head to Jisung then flashed a smile to him, which made him flinch in surprise about you suddenly smiling at him, while he's still sulking because he didn't get to go to the restaurant where he wanted to go. You chuckled at him and stood up to pat his head, he got confused about your sudden actions, as you sit again on your seat.

"Noona why are y-"

"Live your teenage life the best Jisungie" You cut his words and then smiled at him, Making him laugh at you.

"You sound like a old woman, noona... Don't forget that you're still teen noona" Jisung burst out of laughter, which made you laugh too at his saying.

"Hey, hey, hey!! What's happening? What's up with the laughing trippp?" Chenle sits on the chair next to you, he is surprised because both of you are suddenly laughing together when just earlier both of you were fighting.

You and Jisung then went silent as soon as Chenle questioned about the happenings, as you and Jisung looked away in the other directions. Chenle got confused now and he released a sigh.

"Hey princess"

You turned your head to chenle who called you at the moment.

"Wut?" You raised a brow to him.