C5: Hi

AUTHOR'S POV
June 8, 2021 || 8:32AM

"So... You and your Friends, are gonna have a reunion and gonna have a sleepover until... Ftiday??" You slowly ask to your mother, while your mother is busy packing her stuffs.

"Yes! And i want you to take care of the house and also take care of yourself, honey" Your mother tells, you then turned your head to Haeyoung who's smiling.

"so Y/N can hang with us?!-" Haeyoung stops when your mother turns her head to haeyoung.

"No, Y/N isn't allowed to go out, There are rules here!! Remember that Y/N" Your mother stands up and carries her bag, "So i'll get going now, there are frozen foods in the freezer so cook for yourself honey" After her words, she left the house.

"Ughh!! You're mother is still Strict?!" Haeyoung groans and slumps at the couch.

"Well nothing change" You chuckled.

"But seriously tho! You should have fun too because you never know, tomorrow you might get hit by a car, and you didn't really enjoy life! I mean- We only have 1 lifeee!!" Haeyoung rolls her eyes.

"Well this is my life after all" You giggled.

"Oh shut up girl"

• • • •

"By the way, why did you call me here?" Haeyoung looks at you.

"Well, I was supposed to just text or call you in phone! Not Face to face! But whatever" You said, then haeyoung giggles at you.

"I have this dream..." You started.

"What dream?"

"There's this car... Black and shiny Car" You looked down.

"And?"

"Remember... YangYa-"

"Shit! Hell no, don't tell me you sa hi-" Haeyoung stopped with her words when you nodded, "Shit!!! He's back in Korea?!".

"I guess? I saw his car it seems to be going to our school..." You said.

"Fuck..." Haeyoung cursed loyd enough for you to hear, "Are you sure it was him?".

"Uhhh, no? Or i guess? I just saw his car all right? After all i still remember his car" You scratched your nape and looked down.

"Did you saw the people in his car?" Haeyoung asks.

"Some of it, since it was not a see through glass... But i'm sure Yangyangs Father was driving and Yangyang was at the back seat, MAYBE-"

"WHY DID YOU HAVE TO ADD MAYBE!! LIKEE THE BOY WHO KEEPS ASKING YOU OUT AT ELEMENTARY DAYS IS BACK IN KOREA! LET'S CELEBRATE MY DEATH" Haeyoung then acts dead afer her sentence.

"Tsk, go ahead kill yourself, i have to cook for dinner" You stood up and walk to the kitchen to coo, Haeyoung follows you.

"But, what are the rules your mother gave you?" Haeyoung aska and sits at the Kitchen counter chairs.

"this" You put a paper at the counter where haeyoung was and you continued getting ready for cooking.

↜𝗥𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀↝
• Never break the rules duh.
• Never leave the house alone
• Ask someone to company you (NO TO BOYS)
• If you need something just call me
• Don't forget to take care of yourself
• DON'T HOST A PARTY WHILE I'm gone, If you do that we're gonna leave Seoul.
• Please do clean the house, part of your daily routine.

Luv ya honey!

After haeyoung finishes reading it, her mouth shaped to a 'O'

"So both of us can have a sleepover here?" Haeyoung asks and looks at you who's busy with cooking.