C4: Never trust a man

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
AUTHOR'S POV
June 8, 2021 || 11:19AM

"So?" Jaemin tilts his head to you with a smile

"I don't know..." You looked down being hopeless

Jaemin then sigh and pats your head, "Aigooo, Maybe you can't think about anything becauseyou're hungry! Come on stand up!!" Jaemin stands up first.

You just sat there kind of trying to remember the boy in your dreams face, until jaemin's hand came infront of you, you look at him seeing him smiling at you.

"Come on... If you can't do anything about it then just forget about it" Jaemin said then you held his hand to stand up.

"thanks Nana" You said then hug him, but at the sudden moment, he suddenly pushed you away.

You widened your eyes at his sudden movements, "Nana?..." You looked at him, he then has a unexplainable face.

"I-i'll go first!" Jaemin then ran off leaving you behind.

"He could've just hugged back" You rolled your eyes then walk slowly because you want to see the full view of the school's garden, You then wowed "Wahh This Garden is the best garden i've seen".

"Y/N!! Save mee!!!!" You turned around seeing Youngtae running to you, without a second he's already hugging you while Kuro is chasing him then stopped with a smirk on his face.

"Youngtae~"
"Leave me alone!"
"Youngtae~"
"Y/N THERE'S A CREEP"

"Seriously bruh? what's happening here?" You pushed youngtae away and ask the two but Youngtae runs away, as Kuro chased him again, you released a sigh of being alone lol.

"Y/N?" You look infront then you see Renjun around 2 meters away from you.

"Oh hi Len" You flash a smile to him he then smiles back

• • • • • • •

"Do... you know what happen to those two?" You break the silence by asking him.

"Oh? Kuro and Youngtae?" He asks then walks  to you

You nod your head as a answer earning a chuckle from him.

"I wanted them to draw something to see who's best at arts, and of course they're competitive when it comes to Competition to the both of them so..."

"So?"

He giggles, "It was working out peacefully, not until Youngtae puts a paint to Kuro's Face so that's when it started, Kuro washes it but of course there's something called 'Revenge'.

You two then laugh together, "You didn't stop them??" You ask.

"I TRIED TOO!! BUT IT WAS TOO IRRITATING" Renjun groans, earning some laughters to you.

• • • • • •

"How have you been?"
"Gosh, it's been so long right?"

Both of you ask in synch then both of you stared at each other and  laugh it off.

"Well i've been great Y/N..." Renjun answers your question first.

"Yeah~ Same..." You said then looks down looking at your legs.

"uhm... Let's go?" Renjun asks.

"Sure..." You said then you and him start to walk togther to the cafeteria

But while walking, Renjun attempted to hold your hand but he finds it too awkward so he then attempted to wrap his arms around your shoulders but he thinks that it might be uncomfortable to you, until you hear him groan you stopped walking and look at him.