nine

Momo was silent, more like both of them was silent. The awkward atmostphere is like a water that can't be stop from flowing continously.

"So uhm.. how are you?" Hoseok managed to say as he awkwardly glance at the female who's in a dazed.

"Still living haha, what about you?" Momo answered after a few seconds and glance back at the male.

"Going insane I guess." Hoseok released a chuckle to at least lessen the tension between them.

"Huh?"

Momo is confused.

Hoseok fell silent for awhile until the female heard him sighed.

"I just realized I made a mistake, should have stayed and bought you with me or should have insist to have a long-distance-relationship." Hoseok smirked, mentally face palming himself.

Momo was even more confused. "I- Uh- what's the mistake you made? Aren't you doing well in LA?"

"That's what I thought too. You know were both young adults at the time, I love being with you I really do. Every dates with you and getting to know you more is beyond a dream." Hoseok looked away staring at the bright sky.

"The smile on your face always makes me motivated and as cheesy as it sounds, it actually lift the burden of my shoulders. I broke up with you to go in LA right?" Momo slowly nodded

"Actually, I was scared for us." The girl look at the man with the same confused expression. "Why are you scared of u-us?"

"Its my first time being in a commited relationship, I was so scared that I might hurt you in the future, I admit I became selfish at that time, But can you blame me? you are too pure, innocent and lovable to get hurt. My mind is in a tornado that time, with all the things happening with school and the gang and etcetera. I guess that's mainly the reason why I become a coward." Hoseok chuckled again, looking down on the floor.

"And i'll be forever sorry for hurting you with my decision that day."

Momo looked away. 'So that's why he leave... he is scared of hurting me? But isn't that part of loving someone?'

"Isn't it..." Momo stopped, but latter hummed meaning for her to continue.

"But isn't it loving someone include on hurting them? I mean life isn't about rainbows and shits." Momo started, Hoseok smiled and nodded agreeing with her.

"We all have our own decisions. And I guess I understand why you did that, and lastly I had forgiven you a long time ago." Momo quietly said as she looked down, playing with her fingers.

"You're not upset?"

"I was. But nah hearing your explaination lift the burden in my heart so.." Momo shrugged.

Hoseok immediately pulled her to a bear hugged which she giggled at.

"Thank you, thank you, thank youuu for waiting love."

"One question."

"Hmm." Hoseok hummed again still hugging her, refusing to let go.

"Who is the girl you bought in the wedding?"

The question made Hoseok pull out of the hug. He sighed and leaned over her shoulder.

"To be honest, its just a random girl who keep on bugging me. I don't want to be rude so I just let her."

Momo rolled her eyes. 'That's why you also let her kissed you tsk.'

"You saw that?" Hoseok asked again.