six

Mina pursed her lips as she sighed.

'Memories bring you. Memories bring back'

She looked around the familiar school entrance and entered fully being greeted by a familiar but quiet hallway.

The party is at basketball court. And she's with Sana and Momo but the other two japanese suddenly disappeared so she just decided to walk around to at least reminisced some memories.

She also noticed some things changes of course, like the only black colored hallway was now white with a bit of blue.

Mina came acrossed a familiar locker. She smiled remembering its hers.

The penguin wasn't even renewed or removed. Its still the same.

Her eyes wondered the locker beside her. Its Nayeon's and Tzuyu's. Then her eyes wondered a locker across her.

Oh of course she remembered who's locker it is.

She just smiled a bit and continued her way but she stopped again after noticing the familiar spot where she and the gang had a huge cat fight.

Well she's not really included but oh-well.

Mina giggled remembering how they got in serious trouble because of the junior high schoolers who tripped Sana that caused her to slipped and the paint she is holding to fall.

And of course why would she forget the aftermath? That was the main reason why they all got sent to a camp which firstly didn't go well.

Miracle happened and surprisingly all of them got along and eventually became a group of friends.

For at least a year.

A year full of happy, sad and bitter shits.

She shook her head trying not to exactly remember what is the caused of the group's separation.

Mina stopped again seeing a familiar silhoutte.

"M-mina?"

"Jungkook?"

-

"Hey Chaeyoung where the fuck are you, you small bean." Dahyun complained trying to look for the younger.

Until she felt someone slap her arm making her winced.

"Owie!"

"I was trailing behind you the whole time!" The younger glared.

"Well sorry I didn't noticed, Why are you even behind me?"

"Nothing."

"Tsk. Namjoon won't see you cause your sho-- CHAEYOUNG!"

"Dare to continue that sentenced, unnie." Chaeyoung rolled her eyes.

"Whatever, Let's just go were late as fuck."

"I should really find you a boyfriend." Chaeyoung muttered.

"Yes please Chae, I've been single for like five months now."