New Child

"We need to stock up on supplies again," Geralt said as Lillian smiled.

"So we are getting an inn then?" She asked as Jaskier smiled.

"I very much would like to release some stress," Jaskier said as she hit his shoulder.

"Ow! Lillian, you know it's natural!" He said.

"You don't need to announce it to the world. The world is running out of decency; next time, think it," Lillian said as she started picking up some herbs.

"Why don't you sleep with Geralt or a man in general? You may remember a thing or two," Jaskier said as she gasped in shock at the thought.

"No!" Both of them said Lillian slapped him hard.

"Just saying he is right there," Jaskier informed.

"You know what is wrong with men? They don't have any common decency anymore. What happened to being romantic and choosing one woman for the rest of your life? Men have needs, whatever! If they learned to keep it in their pants and were taught to respect women instead of using them as toys, fewer children would be without fathers. I'm surprised you haven't got every woman on this continent pregnant. One of the reasons why I don't sleep around is most men are snakes and play innocent, " she said coldly.

"Wow, you're mightier than thou complex is showing, Lillian," Jaskier informed as she rolled her eyes as they walked.

"You messed up two children, and we aren't your children. They can't tell us what to do or give us orders. If you gave in once in a while, you would be as calm as Geralt. Maybe he sleeps around because he has to deal with your attitude when you turn. Also, why he hasn't told you to have a husband, feel sorry for the bastard that married you," he said as Lillian froze in place.

"Jaskier!" Geralt growled, then got off Roach.

He dragged Jaskier away and picked him up by the collar.

"You had to tell her that to her face?!" Be growled, "He could be dead in a ditch or an unmarked grave!"

"She said I was indecent, and if she got some of her stress released once in a while, she wouldn't be having these problems now, would she? Just saying if you took the initiative, she wouldn't have nearly killed you or your witch girlfriend!" He said.

"I have a husband?" She asked quietly, making Geralt sigh.

"I think you do; you told me you were getting married well, we were, and that is why we brought Jaskier along. You thought he was a child. You tried to kiss me, but I couldn't stop you," he explained.

"That's how you got the grass in your hair..." she said softly.

"Yes, Lillian, he may be dead. I thought you were an elf, and he was a human. You have been a slave for sixty years, maybe more. I don't know. Your memory is spotty at best; I told you I was taking you home, so I'm doing it. There has to be something there," he said as anger filled her body.

"Did I tell you what his name was?" She asked.

"Lillian, I'm sorry I said anything. He could still be alive, maybe. Probably old by now, though, may have moved on and forgotten about you," Jaskier said as Geralt punched him hard.

A tree split in half next to them, and Jaskier looked at her, terrified.

"Why? Why in the god's names do you have to keep reminding her and torturing her? Keep your dame mouth shut for now on!" Geralt yelled as Lillian turned around and saw her eyes were hiding, and her hair was turning white.

"Tell me his name now!" She yelled, making some of the trees fall behind them.

They both looked at her, shocked, especially Geralt, who let go of Jaskier, making him fall to the ground. He walked up to her slowly and saw the anger in her eyes, but all the marks were still there.