Not sure

Lillian was passed out in Geralt's room, and he locked the door so no one would touch her. Geralt was going to sleep with a whore or next to Jaskier for the night, and either way, it would be a long night. Lillian's hands had slept well in months, and he wanted her to have at least some rest before they left tomorrow. He didn't even know she was asleep until he came back with some new clothes for her to wear because the ones she was wearing were too revealing. She probably had to crash. Having to fight and kill people was tiring. He put her clothes in a chair and tucked her in before leaving.

"So we know Lillian, how exactly?" Jaskier asked.

"She saved my life, and you convinced me to return to her first master to see how she was doing. We found out he beat her then sold her like she was nothing," he said with a bitter tone.

"Oh, she is beautiful even though she killed many people," he informed.

"I have killed more; she was protecting herself," he said.

"So I think I might take a chance and," he paused, and Geralt glared at him.

"Okay, I won't touch her! You don't need to look at me like that. It would help if you liked her," he informed.

"She will kill you if you touch her," Geralt informed.

"You may never know," Jaskier informed.

"Don't you try it," he said, "you are sleeping on the floor."

"Why not sleep on the floor in your room?!" Jaskier asked.

"Lillian will need to change somewhere," Geralt put in.

He sighed and then went to bed; Geralt glade he locked the door because he would have checked on her. He was trying not to care about her, but after he found out she was, a life felt guilty. Morning came quickly, but Lillian was still asleep. Geralt was sitting in the bar now with Jaskier, who wasn't happy about the sleeping arrangements and was seated next to him with a headache.

"Next time, sleep with Lillian; I'm sure she wouldn't mind," he complained.

Geralt didn't say anything other than, hmm, making Jaskier highly annoyed.

"I don't know why you are giving her space most of the time; you sleep with any girl without a second thought. Mostly you fuck any woman that can do magic. Can she do magic?" He asked.

"What do you think?" He asked.

"If she can do magic, why haven't you slept with her yet?" He questioned.

"I have standards; I don't sleep with every woman I see, unlike you, Jaskier," he informed.

"I don't sleep with every woman; I haven't touched Lillian yet," he smiled.

"You touch her; I kill you," Geralt said.

"Claiming her already?" Jaskier asked.

"No protecting her from people like you. Lillian deserves someone she loves to sleep with, not someone that likes married women," he informed.

Jaskier started laughing as he couldn't take Geralt seriously. Geralt was protecting her but maybe from himself. Geralt gave him the snake eye, but then Jaskier stopped laughing as Lillian's master came in with four men. Her master had a broken nose, favoring his right arm from the knife she threw at him.

"Um, Geralt," he informed as the four men turned eight and ten.

"Witcher, I want my property back!" The man growled as Geralt didn't even bother turning around.

He knew he had more men, and the innkeeper gulped.

"Are you looking for a young woman by chance?" The innkeeper asked, making Geralt glare at him.