Mistaken Identity

It was a long trek to her home, but it had to be done. Lillian's mark was fading, and it was dangerous. Geralt still felt guilty for blaming her for everything, and it was still eating at him even though he apologized to her. Geralt deserved the beating he got from her. Geralt wished she fought back when he touched her, and he felt like a monster for it. Jaskier had no idea that he almost... luckily, he didn't. Geralt had to keep himself separated from her because if her mark meant she was evil, he would kill her.

But his heart was telling him she had been threw a lot, more than just a year of trauma, maybe more than sixty years of trauma. They stopped to rest, and Geralt was silent, but Jaskier talked to Lillian the whole time about a new song he was working on.

"Geralt, want to dance?" Lillian asked as he rolled his eyes.

Lillian didn't mind touching her even after what he did to her.

"No," Geralt said as she put her arms around his neck gently.

"It will relieve some of your stress," Lillian smiled.

"I'm busy," he said as her long hair cascaded over his shoulder, mixing with some of his white hair.

"Doing what looks like you are playing in the dirt," she whispered

"I'm going to do something important," Geralt informed.

"Anatol, you are being a little grumpy. I can do that thing you like for fifteen minutes into the woods if you like. Or I can strip you down naked tonight. Know that we haven't had any time to ourselves since we brought the kid a long, but he needs to learn how to fight too," Lillian said in the elder, making Geralt almost fall over in shock.

He looked at her, and Lillian played with his white hair a bit.

"Lillian?" Geralt asked as she smiled.

"Yeah? So are you going to dance or not?' She asked.

"You just spoke elder," Geralt said as she looked at him, confused.

"I don't even know what that is," Lillian said as he returned to pretending to be busy.

Lillian sighed as she saw he wasn't going to dance with her.

"I'm going to pick some flowers, I guess, maybe get some other plants," she sighed as she went into the woods.

"Stay close!" Geralt ordered.

She sighed and went into the woods; Lillian spoke elder and threatened to strip him. He now knew she was in love with a guy at one point. He was hoping that he was still alive. Maybe someone put that mark on her as a punishment for being in love with the wrong guy. But the elder he didn't know why she would be speaking it so fluently unless she was an elf.... now it was starting to make sense. She stopped aging, and that mark could be an old elder. He had to tell her now.

"Jaskier stays here," he said as he went into the forest after her.

"I always get left behind! I will go after him in five minutes," he muttered.

"Lillian," Geralt called as Lillian looked up.

"I think I know exactly what you are," Geralt said as she smiled a bit.

Geralt went to her, tackled him to the ground, and started kissing him frantically and unbuttoning his shirt. Lillian began grinding on him and pinned his hands above his head. She stopped and looked at him as if she would never see him again.

"God, I love you with everything I have; I knew you couldn't resist being a bit sneaky," Lillian said to the elder, making him realize she had switched back.