Authors Notes

Hello beautiful souls! As you guys can see I am once again participating in this years Open Novella Contest. This will be my second year entering. ❤️

There were definitely a lot of great prompts I had my eyes on, like the one with the sun completely disappearing out of sight bringing darkness and having roaming vampires submerged out of hiding (prompt 19), to a young woman motivated by revenge on the pharaoh (prompt 53).

I had a few more I was debating on doing but the one that stood out to me the most was indeed....another zombie prompt.😁🧟‍♀️

At first I was going to write about Kaydens journey to a recovering zombie from my book Z-Bites, but I was told that it needs to be a standalone story to were my readers are able to read this book without having to read the other to know what's go...

At first I was going to write about Kaydens journey to a recovering zombie from my book Z-Bites, but I was told that it needs to be a standalone story to were my readers are able to read this book without having to read the other to know what's going on. This story will have new characters, plot twists, and much more.

So, no need to read Z-Bite, I mean unless you want too. 😉

I'm super excited and pumped to not only share this story with you, but also to see were my imagination takes me.

If you are entering in the contest please let me know! I'd love to support you! ❤️

It's been 7 years since the outbreak of the zombie virus that nearly wiped out planet Earth of human existence

It's been 7 years since the outbreak of the zombie virus that nearly wiped out planet Earth of human existence. Millions either perished in the chaos, turned, or fought back.

Trying to change the world back to the way it once was, a scientist created an antidote called the ZCure, bringing the dead back to life.

Now living in a prejudice gated community with two factions, the Stiffs and the Luckies, ex zombie infected Leona, struggles to cope with that second chance as she tries to survive yet again. Only this time within herself.

But things quickly turn for the worst when there's a massive threat against both sides of the district. Will she help and join forces with the other faction, or let her past consume her?