15.

There is no more hesitation. I know I want it.

It only takes the slight movement of my head moving up and down, indicating a yes, for him to press his lips against mine.

As I expected, the electricity of the kiss goes through my body right the second our lips touch—I can feel it; it has shocked me awake. It takes me a few seconds to get over my initial stupefaction that this is actually happening right now.

Fireworks. No, explosions are going off.

It almost feels inexpressible. I can't utter the words how good this is.

His soft lips pressed against mine, and time has stopped for a few seconds. The world around me is a blur. I stopped paying attention to the motions around me as my eyes have closed.

I, Kiya Riley, am kissing Del Chambers, captain of the hockey team—who has got the most incredible soft lips.

His lips start to move against mine. He takes dominance of the kiss. My lips naturally move with his.

He is such a good kisser.

There is always that thought nagging at the back of my mind that tells me who made him a good kisser, who gave him all the practice. But my feelings for Del right now are more powerful, so I manage to push it aside.

Del gives me the energy to conquer it all.

His lips move expertly, claiming mine in this sweet and tender kiss. I allow him to slip his tongue into my mouth as he had been begging for it; he immediately takes advantage of it and meets my tongue.

Everything about this is perfect. Del's kisses are sweet and precise. It's all perfectly balanced, and it never becomes too much. I could keep going with him for hours.

Now that I've had a taste of it, I can't go back anymore.

It's relishing. I can taste a hint of mint in Del's mouth. It's good—refreshing.

Del's arms have wrapped around me. His hands are resting low on my spine. If he'd inch a bit lower, they would be located right on my ass. I have the urge to reach out and place them there.

My hands are on the back of his neck, playing with the hairs in the nape of his neck. I love playing with his hair. The way it feels to my fingers is so great.

The kiss is so relishing. I can feel so many sparks sprinkling around us.

Too quickly, Del pulls away and rests his forehead against mine. I make out a whiny noise at the sudden disruption.

He lowers his head one more time, letting his lips brush over mine, but just as fast they disappear again—it's tantalizing.

Instead, his lips travel over my jaw, placing soft kisses right on my jawline. He reaches my ears, and I feel his warm breath against my shell.

"You are absolutely ravishing." He whispers and then diverts his mouth to latch onto my neck.

He delivers a soft assault to my neck as I feel him use both his teeth and lips to leave his marks on my body. I don't protest as I feel him suck on the skin of my neck. I want him displayed on my body.

I am too high on him to think about the aftermath of the hickeys that will show.

He for sure loves marking his territory and is a big fan of sweet physical evidence as a form of affirmation.

With my head tilted to the side, giving him more room. My hands tug at the roots of his hair at the pleasure he brings me with his mouth.

One of his hands comes up and pulls the neckline of his sweatshirt I'm still wearing to the side. He wastes no time attaching his mouth to my now exposed collarbone. He makes sure to leave a love bite there as well before he lets go and claims my lips once more.