Chapter 28

~Later that night~
Alissa POV:

"Hey Dom we're back." I say and Khali comes running up to me with Dominik close behind.

"Mi amor I was starting to wonder if you were going to be hone on time." He says and I look at him confused.

"Its Friday Chica." He says and I realize.

"Fuck- do we have to go now?" I ask him.

"Soon." He says and I run upstairs to grab my duffle bag.

"I'm nervous as hell." I say when we're in the truck and he grabs my hand.

"Chica you'll do incredible." He says and I smile.

"I dont know what I would do without you and your family." I tell him smiling. When we get to the arena Dominik looks at me.

"Chica I'm fighting right away so I'm going to get ready and go to Gorilla ok?" He asks and I nod.

"Yeah I'm just gonna walk around." I tell him before I hug him and we go in opposite directions. I'm walking and not really paying attention- which by the way I really need to stop doing because I walk straight into someone.

"Omg I'm so sorry." I say as I look up and when they turn around it takes me a couple of seconds to recognize the painted face.

"It's alright hun." He says and I make a mental note to stop bumping into people.

"Wow." I say and he looks at me confused.

"I- uh- sorry, I'm just trying to wrap my head around the fact that one of my favorite wrestlers when I was younger is standing in front of me- uh Jeeeffff...?" I say and he laughs but then gives me a look.

"Are you kidding me- I'm Matt." He says and I look down.

"Fuck." I say under my breath and I hear him laugh.

"I'm kidding-" He says and I look up.

"Damn- how the fuck did I manage to get tricked that easily I should have known the difference." I say and he laughs.

"Are you Reys daughter?" He asks and I shake my head no.

"No I'm not Aalyah." I say and he looks at me confused.

"I coulda sworn I saw you come in with him and his son." He says and I slightly smile.

"Yeah I uh did- I'm Doms girlfriend Alissa." I tell him and he nods.

"Ohhhhh- sorry about that." He says and I wave it off.

"It's fine." I tell him but apparently my anxiety is noticeable.

"You alright Alissa? You sound kinda anxious?" He asks me.

"Yeah I kinda am." I tell him and he looks at me.

"What's wrong?" He asks and I shake my head.

"Nothing's necessarily wrong, its just I'm going to be having my first match soon and I'm scared I'm gonna botch it." I tell him.

"It's understandable that your nervous but trust me you'll do great out there." He says and I smile.

"Thanks." I say then I hear footsteps behind me.

"Chica!" Dominik says coming up behind me and spinning me.

"You better not drop me." I tell him giggling and he laughs. He side hugs me and I give him a look.

"Let me guess- I'm sweaty." He says and I nod.

"Well anyways- I won mi amor!" He tells me and I hug him.

"As I knew you would." I tell him and he looks up.

"Oh hey Jeff." He says just now noticing he's there and Jeff waves.

"I need to go get ready, wish me luck." I say to them and they both speak at the same time.

"Ok try that again but this time one at a time." I say laughing.

"I said good luck out there." Jeff says

"And I said crush it mi amor." Dom says and I hug him before heading to the locker room to get ready. I get my gear on then put my shoulder length hair into the best ponytail I can with short hair. I head to Gorilla and anxiously wait for the current match to end. While I'm sitting there I don't realize that someone came and sat next to me till I feel a hand on my leg.

"What the fuck?" I ask looking over and he moves his hand quickly.

"Sorry I just realized you were shaking a lot and I wanted to know if you were alright?" He asks and I look at him.

"Am I talking to you as Seth or as Colby?" I ask him.

"Colby." He says and I nod.

"Well I could be better, physically I'm fine but my anxiety is getting to me." I tell him.

"This may not be hella helping but that ain't gonna change much over the years- I STILL get nervous to this day. I promise you, you will crush it out there." He says and I smile.

"Thanks that helps for sure- I'm even more anxious this week then last week cuz last week I was just on the mic this week is my first match." I tell him a see Austin come in Gorilla. I look up and see Sasha and Charlotte come through the curtain which means our match is next. My music hits and this time- everyone knows it.