Chapter 18

Alissa POV:

"Hey, haven't seen you since NPK last year." Boddie says as we come up to him and I wave to him as I pull Dominik behind me.

"Hmm, I don't remember you." Boddie says pointing at Dom and I giggle.

"That's because you've never met him, he's a friend." I tell him.

"Well you already know I'm Boddie and you said you know who Brandon is." Boddie says and I nod.

"Ok well the crew is pretty excited to have you race with us." He says and I smile.

"Wanna go check out the cars?" He asks and I nod and follow him. I realize that Dominik isn't following and I turn around.

"Are you coming?" I ask him.

"It's alright I'll stay back, you seem really happy." He says.

"Are you sure?" I ask and he nods so I take off after Boddie.

Dominik POV:

"Hey, you look distracted." Madison says when I FaceTime her.

"I need your help." I tell her.

"What's wrong?" She asks and I shake my head.

"Nothing's wrong, wait give me a second Sonya is calling me." I tell her then hang up to answer Sonya.

"Hello?"

"Dominik I need you and Alissa to come to my office, I need to talk to you two." Dang it she must be mad about me bringing her out back without permission.

"Yeah we'll be right there." I tell her and hang up.

Dominik:
Chica, Sonya wants to talk to us

Alissa💕:
Be right there

"Let's go." Alissa says coming over and we head to the truck. The whole way to the stadium she's talking and smiling and I can't help but smile to. She's so cute when she gets excited.

Alissa POV:

"The swelling is starting to go down." Dominik says looking at my cheek as we head for the door of the stadium and I just remembered that he has a match tonight. We head in and Sonya is waiting for us.

"You two made it." She says as we sit down.

"Now I talked about this a little bit the other day with Alissa but I'm going to guess you never mentioned it." Sonya says and I shake my head.

"Well, I want to put you guys in a storyline together." She says and I glance over at Dominik.

"Can we see the script?" He asks and she nods passing just him one.

"I'm fine with it, how about you Chica?" He asks passing me the script and I look through it.

"Si, it sounds good to me." I say as I pass it back to Sonya.

"Great, this storyline will start next Friday." She says as we leave.

"God, I cant wait for the storyline, minus the part where we have to fight." I tell him.

"Well Chica look at the bright side, at least it's just on camera."

"I forgot about that." I tell him.

"Exactly, so how does In-N-Out burger sound Chica?" He asks when we get in the truck and I nod. We get our food, eat, then head home. I'm sitting on my bed talking to Justin when Dominik knocks on my door.

"You can come in." I tell him and the door opens.

"Chica I got something for you." He says and I sit up. He tosses me a shirt and I catch it, my phone hitting the floor.

"I didn't think you were being serious." I say as I unfold it to see its a LWO shirt.

"Chica, I was being a hundred percent serious also, here's your phone." He says picking it up and the moment it's in my hand it starts vibrating. I answer it and put it on speaker phone.

"Hey Lutz, what's up?" I ask and I hear him chuckle.

"Alissa, Justin is wondering where you are it's race night and he wants to race you for number 1." He says and I sigh.

"Tell him he can have number 1 cause I'm officially pulling my car off the list." I tell him.

"Why did you do something? Roll it, get it impounded, did it get stolen?"

"No no, Jeff everything is alright it's just I finally moved from Chris and I'm happy where I am and with the friends I have here so I'm staying." I tell him.

"Ok I'll tell Justin, bye." He says before hanging up. When I look over at Dominik he's sitting there with his mouth open staring at me.

"Close your mouth before you swallow a fly." I tell him and he starts laughing.

"I just can't believe that you just did that." He says shaking his head.

"Let's go to the stadium." I say jumping up off the bed.