Chapter 4

Alissa POV:

"What are you doing back here?" Dominik asks coming over.

"I was given permission." I say and he nods.

"So do you have a name, or am I just gonna have to keep calling you Chica?" He asks and I laugh.

"I'm Alissa." I say sticking my hand out.

"I'm Dominik but I'm pretty sure you already know that." He says winking at me as he shakes my hand.

"Well I got to get changed, I'll talk to you when I'm done." He says as he takes off to the locker rooms.

"As his current bestie and your former bestie I'm just gonna say this, I know you have a crush on him." Madison says and I turn around to look at her.

"What gave it away, the fact that I'm wearing one of his t shirts or the fact that I almost melt everytime he calls me Chica?" I ask her and she laughs.

"The fact that I thought you were gonna pass out when he came over, but yeah the shirt was a complete giveaway." She says.

"Hey Liss?"

"Yeah Madi?"

"I think someone wants to talk to you." She says nodding behind me and I pray to God it's not someone my brother pissed off. I turn around and see Dominik's dad, Rey Mysterio. Holy shit this guy is a fucking legend. I smile.

"Hi." I say and I know my voice cracked.

"Hey, any chance you know that guy?" He asks nodding over to my brother, uh oh what the fuck did you do this time Chris.

"What did he do this time?" I half groan.

"He's trying to challenge Roman to a fight." He says and I face palm.

"Please tell me your joking."

"Hey isn't that your brother?" Madison asks looking over at the scene and I nod.

"Unfortunately yes that would be Chris." I tell her and she nods. When we were younger she used to have a massive crush on my brother.

"Hey guys I'm back." I hear Dominik say as he comes over and my heart speeds up.

"Djxnf fifnr idjr." Is how I end up greeting him.

"Seriously is she alright?" Dominik asks and Madison nods.

"I'm so sorry about earlier by the way, I didnt even realize that I grabbed your hand." I tell him.

"Chica I told you not to worry about it, está bien."

"Wait do you understand Spanish?" Dominik asks and I look at him.

"Lo entiendo." I reply and Madison just stares at me.

"I understand." I mouth to her and she nods.

"Little wuss won't fight me." Chris says coming over pissed.

"We better go before this one decides to find someone that will fight him." I say to the group and they nod laughing.

"It was nice seeing you again Madi, and it was amazing to meet you two." I say to Madison and the Mysterio's.

"Hey what's that in your pocket?" Chris asks once we get in my truck and just then do I notice the piece of paper sticking out of my pocket.

"What's it say?" Chris asks as I pull it out.

"Give me a minute." I say as I unfold it, careful not to rip it.

Hola Chica, I don't know if we'll meet in person again but here's my number. You really do make quite a first impression. Text me.
~Dominik

"Damn seems like you made quite an impression on Mysterio Jr." Chris says and I smack his arm.

"Let's go test the cars before our race tomorrow." I say rolling my eyes as I head for the hotel.

"This time you and The Elco are going first." I tell him as we get to the road. He pulls the car out of the trailer and makes a clean hit. Next I line mine up and make an even better hit then my brother. We get everything loaded back up and head back to the hotel for the night.

There is a person in my class that watches wrestling and the other day he asked me if I had a favorite wrestler and I simply responded yes, Dominik Mysterio. Swear to god he actually looked at me and asked "who is that, is that Rey Mysterio's son?" And I sarcastically responded "no it's John Cena's son." People like him are the reason I don't speak about wrestling with people at school