Part Twenty- A Visitor.

I could barely sleep last night, something just felt off but I couldn't tell what it was. Eventually, Draco woke and we went and ate breakfast. Today felt weird and quite frankly boring. Cedric and Emily went to Diagon alley for a pass time, and now that I think of it, I wish I would have asked to go. Theo went on a date with some random Ravenclaw, in my option, she will freak him out with her brain. Pansy and Blaise ran out of breakfast hand in hand, laughing and giggling, so I can only imagine what that means. Thinking of it, Pansy and I haven't had a girl's day in a really long time. It makes me feel bad because she was always so nice and open with me and I feel that in the last few months I may have pushed her away. Not on purpose of course, just so much has happened.

Draco and I laid in bed for a long time after breakfast before either of us did anything. Draco sat up and leaned over me with a sly smirk, "You look really good today, did you know that?" "What do you want Draco?" "Why do you think I want something other than to compliment my amazing girlfriend?" "Because I have no makeup on and that was just really random." I rolled my eyes and sat up so he wasn't towering over me. "I don't necessarily want something, it's more of wanting to treat you to something that you haven't had in a while." I knew exactly what he was thinking by the grin on his face. I knew I should say no but it was really tempting and the way he said it didn't help so I eventually agreed.

He got up and walked to my side of the bed before grabbing my hips, pulling me down to where I was laying down. Just the way he looks at me gives me butterflies in my stomach and a pulse in my lower abdomen. He grabbed the waistband of my sweat pants before looking up at me for approval. I nodded and he slowly pulled them down along with my knickers. The instant breeze of cold air on my heat made me shiver. Draco laughed, "Already wet for me, love?" "Already hard for me ferret?" I said looking at the bulge in his pants, knowing damn well it would piss him off. "You're going to regret that." He said before laying down on the end of the bed, pushing my legs up and apart in the process.

He ran his ice-cold hand up my core causing a gasp to escape my mouth and my hand flying to his hair. Draco chuckled and slid closer to me, grabbing my hips. He blew a soft breath over my heat, squirming under him he gripped my hips tighter, pushing me down harder. "Stop moving." He said seductively against my clit, the vibration of his word making my pussy pulse. Kiss. Suck. Lick. Repeat. "Draco." I cried wanting him to stop teasing me. "Tell me what you want and I'll give it to you." He said before continuing. "I want to feel your tongue inside me." I said urgently fast. He grinned before sticking his tongue in me. A light moan rolled off my tongue as he pushed deeper with every circle and figure eight inside me. He slid one hand from my hip and rubbed circles around my clit making the pleasure skyrocket. Draco kissed and sucked and licked until I just about reached my climax. "Draco I'm going to-" He instantly pulled away and got up. Unsatisfied and burning I question, "What are you doing?!" Not answering he walked over to my closet and grabbed one of his belts out as well as grabbed a scarf. I look at him confused as to why he pulls stuff out now but I didn't question further as I was burning so bad I just wanted him to finish what he started. "Blaise said that he read somewhere that if some of a female's senses are taken away such as your sight and your ability to grab me as much as I like it, that your climax is amplified. So you're going to be a good slut and let me tie your hands up and put this blindfold on you, okay?" He explained with a heavy smirk coating his face. "I don't know if we should trust Blaise in the bedroom but I really don't care as long as you help me because I need to finish." "And I need you to cum on my tongue." His smirk still heavily present, he grabbed my hand and tied them to the bed frame, and tied the blindfold around my face, kissing my lips before going back down. As much as I hate being tied up because I can't touch Draco, it does seem to make the arousal stronger but we've never done them both at once so this should be interesting. Without warning his tongue scooped back in me with a force, letting out a small gasp I shift slightly. "Don't move or I will leave you here, unsatisfied, and we don't want that do we, my love." He said against my aching core, vibrations from his voice giving me chills. I can't see him but I know that he loves the effect he has on me. The simplest thing can and will send me over the edge. He stuck one. Two. Fingers in along with his tongue causing me to squirm even more. "Stop!" He growled, still half inside of me. I exhaled sharply and confided. He kissed and pulled at my clit as he curled and moved his fingers inside me, adding one more to increase the pleasure. My walls started tightening around his finger as he quickly removed them, replacing them with his tongue to finish. Flicking and swirling around my core with his hand rubbing my clit I came on his tongue just like he had wanted. The arousal came with a fury, my legs shook and my eyes went fuzzy as I came. "Fuck Draco." I moaned not so quietly. "Fuck Kaitlyn why do you have to taste so good." Draco licked up anything left that he could before untying my hands. They flew desperately around him, he laughed and kissed me, pulling at my bottom lip before he took the blindfold off. I lay there out of breath with my legs shaking. Draco sat beside me laughed, "I think Blaise was right. Maybe he does know at least something." "Please stop saying his name, I really don't want to think of him right now Draco." "Fine." He smiled before massaging my shaky legs. "God that feels so good." I sigh, laying my arms over my face. Draco continued to massage my legs for another ten minutes before laying next to me. I brushed a fallen piece of hair back out of his face before leaning in, wrapping my arms around his neck once more. Fingers entangled in his hair we started to make out. He was gentle but had passion in his kiss. "I missed this. I missed us being together like one." I pulled back and said, leaning my forehead against his. Breathing in sync. "What do you mean love? We've been together almost every day." He said, running his hand up and down my side. "Yeah I know we've been together but things got so busy and stressful I just feel like haven't had time you know just for us. I just missed us being in sync, like we were one person that will never leave each other." I explained dropping my eyes to his chest. "Well I'll make sure we do this more often but on the other hand, we will never leave each other unless you pull some menaced stunt and leave me. I love you, Kaitlyn, I've told you that. As long as we live I will always love you, honestly, I don't know what I would do if I didn't have you. I would have a missing piece that no one else could ever fill, an emptiness that would forever be empty, a brokenness that couldn't be mended, I assume." Draco explained, comforting my thoughts. "I love you so much." I smiled, leaning back into him, we kissed for ages. Entangled in each other's hair and searing the moment into our minds.